REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vasiraju

Oh you researched about that city ..yes this city is capital city for Country music πŸ˜ƒ..i had got chance to visit once  to a concert ..it was awesome ..

we both like country music and soft Jazz πŸ˜ƒ..so on the whole its good to stay here πŸ˜›

didn't not research it... have heard that its the centre for country and western music πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pals13

Hey LuckyπŸ€—

u too eyeing my policewa πŸ˜‰

Heya Pals πŸ€— πŸ€—..Hugzz janu..sorry i am busy in typing the replies to everyone here ..

Practice thoda chut gaye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

Congrats  for the color change ..πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Policewa  nope yarr ..i need to have a look again on him ..something is missing in him..i have to wait another month to have look on him πŸ˜†..

i liked his Nose ..But his mouth dominating all his good features😳 

Heya Pals πŸ€— πŸ€—..Hugzz janu..sorry i am busy in typing the replies to everyone here ..

Practice thoda chut gaye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

Congrats  for the color change ..πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Policewa  nope yarr ..i need to have a look again on him ..something is missing in him..i have to wait another month to have look on him πŸ˜†..

i liked his Nose ..But his mouth dominating all his good features😳 

He has such a sweet smile πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by slmu

He has such a sweet smile πŸ˜Š

You all praising him ..so need to check my eyes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..will have look on him again soon and will report my final judgement  
Originally posted by slmu

didn't not research it... have heard that its the centre for country and western music πŸ˜ƒ

Oh than you heard it right shanti  this city is hub for music lovers ..

Ok now its time for me to leave ..will catch you all soon bu bye ..πŸ€—
I just watched the ME... Was a good one to my suprise... But I find a bit of dragging here n there... I did fast forward certain parts πŸ˜† Overall a good one even though with dragging n all..πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm loving Jadda day by day... N I find reshmi n ran deep scene bored... πŸ˜† Rinki scene πŸ˜•  rIPπŸ˜† n to add shahana is too good... Her scenes are good πŸ˜³Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago

You all praising him ..so need to check my eyes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..will have look on him again soon and will report my final judgement  
\

Naah Lucky...dont strain urself dearπŸ˜†

we really dont want more competition πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

I'm blind...πŸ˜† Rip
Originally posted by pals13

Hi RiyaaπŸ€—
πŸ€—Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago

Oh than you heard it right shanti  this city is hub for music lovers ..

Ok now its time for me to leave ..will catch you all soon bu bye ..πŸ€—

Bye and good night ... hope to catch you soon πŸ€—