Health & Fitness

its a HAIR Falls Normale??? - Page 2

Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RishBala4ever

awww thank Goddd I Found A Docter Onlineee🤗   U Dont know how Much I Am Scry Of A True Docter When I Was Child I Was ill Whenever y Called Docter At Home I Was AGGE AGGE And The Docter Was MERE PECHE PECHE  Seriously once my mom take e a hospital ,,,,mom made me set and siad let e take a apointment and i  saw a docte having TIKKA in Hand I runied alone from the hotpital 🤣 and my mom searched me anywhere but she could not found me then she found me talking with a shop man 🤣 i ws telling him Hide me somewhere 🤣 once my father take tablets For me I Started Runing So much That my father got Tired and then he siad okia dont take them here i m throwing them so then i come back home 🤣  🤣 thank you so much for ur help

as i siad because of too hot i was having NOSE Bleeding Of Blood so then i was fine but after4 month my hair started falling is that normale???😳

hot weather mein ya zada medicines se nose bleeding hota hai no problem, as i said on pm hair loss is not a big deal,,10 mein se 5 ko iron ki kammi hoti hai...

but funny story of yoursss lolll aaand no problem jii..aur han never take risks to not go to the doc..its better if u goo...
Edited by Sonia_ji - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sonia_ji [/QUOTE

hot weather mein ya zada medicines se nose bleeding hota hai no problem, as i said on pm hair loss is not a big deal,,10 mein se 5 ko iron ki kammi hoti hai...

but funny story of yoursss lolll aaand no problem jii..aur han never take risks to not go to the doc..its better if u goo...

that it the big deal DOCTER 🤣,,🤣