Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi Bloopers/Frustation Thread

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello forum members! I have decided to open this thread just cause of continuous debates going on the characterization of Indu,Rishi and Indira/Zara. As far as I have noticed, many topics are being spoiled or deviated due to these debates/arguments and ultimately smooth discussions cannot take place.😆😆 .I can understand that every person have his/her own povs, agreements and disagreements or frustation. So it would be good, if all those things are discussed at one place, so that other topics don't get affected.

NOTE: Refrain from passing any snide remarks against any character as it will lead to bashing. Kindly express your POV in a good way so that it does not hurt anyone or any fan group.

PS: I have asked mods to make this topic sticky so that it can be easily viewable to members.

Thanks !
Edited by -Yukti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
UK thankyou for this thread ! Il be back with my venting 😈
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Job done Dear Yukti. 👏
I have come across such sticky threads in other forums also, but was really missing a one in this forum. Its a good initiative and i hope whatever your fears or cautions on bashing would not come true while members discussing or venting out in this thread.
Cheers,
Sachin
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
APT THREAD!   ...Good Job,Yukti!...
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice initiative Yukti! 👏 I think this thread was needed. Let's hope it does not get derailed. 

Thanks for the peacemaking efforts! 
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good yar
mager kuch dair nahi ho gai 😊
HD main sub k sub pagal hai (aj tu ritu raj sahab nay bhi bol,diya sbs main)
2 tu sahi main pagal hain (indir aur indira pakistan wali)
aur gussa sub say ziada mujay rishi pay hai
aysa na ho k yah thread aj hi band hojay es laiy baqi doston ki sounay k baad agay ka gussa karain gay Edited by snow007 - 11 years ago
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kutumb is such a shame is the name of a mother...Indu who didnt even see her mother earlier could recognise her so easily while Kutumb who gave birth to Indira failed to recognise ! And even if she had recognised, why would she accept it? Gutless woman ! Still money is their first priority. And today I realised, they have not accepted Zara also,thinking her as Indira...But they accepted cause she can earn..She won 15lakhs rupees..
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

Kutumb is such a shame is the name of a mother...Indu who didnt even see her mother earlier could recognise her so easily while Kutumb who gave birth to Indira failed to recognise ! And even if she had recognised, why would she accept it? Gutless woman ! Still money is their first priority. And today I realised, they have not accepted Zara also,thinking her as Indira...But they accepted cause she can earn..She won 15lakhs rupees..

Her OTT reaction on hearing about the bomb blast was, because she thot if something  happens to Zara, the 15lakhs will go out the window
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cheating wives in HD show

I dnt understand why cv's are showing the institution of marriage like this in the show.Every character is shown some way or the other insulting marriage and its sacred vows.

1.Kutumbh-Inder-Jhumpa---- Inder left his family,wife for Jhumpa.Just becoz he dnt love kutumbh n love Jhumpa he cheated kutumbh

2.Munna-sunaina-savita------ Munna was ready to marry another girl while his wife was alive just for money sake.Is this not cheating of his wife?After his wife running away he married another woman.this second marriage with savita is little justified bcoz sunanina left herself

3.Rishi-Indira-Shweta---- Rishi also just like Inder sharma never loved his wife Shweta.Before Zara came into rishi life for 8 years all are feeling tht Indira dies but Rishi never moved.Neither he took his child responsibilty or family responsibility.He easily overburdened shweta and took advantage of her just bcoz she loves him.
 What justice Rishi did to sweta who took care of his responsibility be it Indu or SN family?
 When look alike of Indira came back ,he want sweta to leave him and SN.Shweta being wife of Rishi left him just for his happiness.

4.Rishi-Indira-Zara---------Though there is no solid proof tht Zara is Indira rishi want to marry her bcoz she has Indira face and a tough attitude like Indira. Today many women are like Indira with tough attitude.Zara being a police inspector is more tough.
        Tomm if real Indira comes ,he will ask zara to leave like wht he asked shweta.What he will do with Zara whom he made to fall in love with him?

All the men of Hitler Didi dnt give min importance to marriage and relation with wife/life patner.They simply leave them or ask them to give divorce for them just bcoz of their love sickness.The word Responsibility,family bonding is not for the men in the HITLER DIDI showThis is very iriking to watch.I never wished to see Rishi in Inder/munna category.Now he belongs to the category finally.
  All fans may support Rishi for the love for him,But I can't bcoz rishi seems a totally confused person.Such an intelligent/snmart guy who always had logical thinking now in illogical world hurting all the women connected to him.I dnt blame rishi after all this is rishi made by CV"s.So i blame them.

Note; This post I am not blaming actors or characters.I want to say how cv's are spoiling certain important things.Thy r nt giving proper imp to the real world entities like Responsibility,Family bonding,children/their welfare,marriage its sacred vows/importance etc etc

After a long time i again started watching the show just bcoz rati is dng a different role (lahorewali).But the story is so sucking tht dnt feel to switch to HD.
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
----My Frustration----
Double Standards
I really dont understand, why such double standards by us,
Since day 1 The Character Indira, Zara was criticized scene by scene and episode by episode but now if the male character is criticized by his own fan then the other fans are giving tips to him to wait and watch why he has done that ?
In Indira's case it seems people are pre judgemental.
Even her meaningful Thappads are taken as extreme violence.Edited by -Sachin- - 11 years ago