Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
waaah...!!..ye thread kuchh mahino pehle kyun nahi bana...!!...main bhi kuchh post kar deti...!!
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A much needed thread! Hope people won't go n spoil positive topics by starting baseless arguments :)
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
sorry guys i have to remove my emo story ..
i didnot mean to hurt anyone's feelings or characters in the show...it was a simple fun..
as we use to do when Raj (MOD)was here...we use to give all the characters funny name and discussed about only characters  for  fun..not the Actors in  HD ccc section.... . after long time  I am here may be i dont know the new rules..😕 sorry about it..
Thank u..   guys whoever pressed the like button.. for my funny  emo story..
Happy holidays and happy new yr..
God bless u ..👏

Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ kinara funniest bloopers i have ever read 🤣 🤣
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG it's most hillarious post I have come across Kinara🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kinnu, what an awesome emo story! 👏 Besharma family on world tour. 🤣 🤣 I loved it! I will be back with a proper answer. 😉 😆

aliveangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rishi was running after another woman all these days. Ila bedi has ruined his character now. What a shame for true love!🤢
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am a rishi and inshi fan but its sad what cvc are doing with rishi character  destroying his dil ki awaz rooh ki awaz😭

see hd  has two pillars indira/zara and rishi  cvc for the twist and stretching the track they are destroying rishi true love   that the end of hd🤢

cvc dont make run rishi after women  i mean i was against zashi when shweta was there  but i got pacified because cvc were hinting zara is indira   so i was angry at zashi but still got wooed by zashi   cvc created for passionate zashi zara was extrovert and rishi naughty   ?  but 

when we got attracted to zashi    bham bham what ila bedi did she created this wild twist oh lh wali😭   now cvc are hell bent on prooving lh wali as indira

but we as viewers felt cheated by this repeated breaking of lead jodis in the name of twist    now real indira suspense is over cooked    irritating  now 

cvc dont spoil zara and rishi  please😭  and dont show love emotional lh wali towards rishi not acceptable now😲  

show that mk brainwashed lh wali make her believe she is indira to consfuse zashi   please   rishi should still believe zara as indira😊
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sachin-

----My Frustration----
Double Standards
I really dont understand, why such double standards by us,
Since day 1 The Character Indira, Zara was criticized scene by scene and episode by episode but now if the male character is criticized by his own fan then the other fans are giving tips to him to wait and watch why he has done that ?
In Indira's case it seems people are pre judgemental.
Even her meaningful Thappads are taken as extreme violence.

true!
monekamalek thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanverma108

i am a rishi and inshi fan but its sad what cvc are doing with rishi character  destroying his dil ki awaz rooh ki awaz😭

see hd  has two pillars indira/zara and rishi  cvc for the twist and stretching the track they are destroying rishi true love   that the end of hd🤢

cvc dont make run rishi after women  i mean i was against zashi when shweta was there  but i got pacified because cvc were hinting zara is indira   so i was angry at zashi but still got wooed by zashi   cvc created for passionate zashi zara was extrovert and rishi naughty   ?  but 

when we got attracted to zashi    bham bham what ila bedi did she created this wild twist oh lh wali😭   now cvc are hell bent on prooving lh wali as indira

but we as viewers felt cheated by this repeated breaking of lead jodis in the name of twist    now real indira suspense is over cooked    irritating  now 

cvc dont spoil zara and rishi  please😭  and dont show love emotional lh wali towards rishi not acceptable now😲  

show that mk brainwashed lh wali make her believe she is indira to consfuse zashi   please   rishi should still believe zara as indira😊

hd  is liked coz of rishi indira only  n such twists in  rishi ,s  character  is not done👎🏼 nicely worded  the  plight of many of us !