Hitler Didi Bloopers/Frustation Thread - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
rishi sirf hd k logon k liay hi nahi bulay sary viewers kliay bhi ek ganti bulkay ganta ban gia hai

aur HD main yah baat sahi dikaya hai k rishi ka payar sachay pyar nhi bulkay sirf sahal say payar hai (mostly life main yahi hota hai, koi physical yah mental prob hoi tu pyar shift sacha pyar shift)

and nothing else
ab ager agay zara k saat koi prob hoti hai tu phir koi aur nahi tu indira tu hai hi😊
yar yah kia hai??

balaji ki love definition ka qema bana diya ila ji nay

cvs hats off..marveleous!!!
you have killed HD...d show dat i used to love sometime!!science never existed..but a doc advice that one needs to get physically intimate with a mentally unbalanced person..its a bizzarie!!d thought itself makes me sick!!n a child of just 8 yrs going around asking whats d meaning of sharirik samandh..are you all out of your mind..HD once delivered social messages.now what kind of things are you trying to show!!d child artist is getting exposed to such things..its disgusting n unacceptable!!stop dis track else we wlll quit watching this idiotic show!!
Originally posted by Rasha4eva

cvs hats off..marveleous!!!
you have killed HD...d show dat i used to love sometime!!science never existed..but a doc advice that one needs to get physically intimate with a mentally unbalanced person..its a bizzarie!!d thought itself makes me sick!!n a child of just 8 yrs going around asking whats d meaning of sharirik samandh..are you all out of your mind..HD once delivered social messages.now what kind of things are you trying to show!!d child artist is getting exposed to such things..its disgusting n unacceptable!!stop dis track else we wlll quit watching this idiotic show!!

i totally agree with u  i made apost for complaint to ib ministry  with link 😡but if members stop me  that second chance should be given  yesterday ibn 7 segment was good exposing all shows  hd in perticular wish ila bedi i listening and for trp  she will not stoop so low in future  kutumbh planning to kill her daughter 😲

hd is making family relations a joke and we warn you ila bedi dont show ss track in hd it shameful😡

hd was suppose to be different show  ?  for trp ph ruined the soul of hd 
stop being vulgur in future ila bedi    zee tv should warn ph 
HD is crossing all the limits day by day! I used to love the same show so much..but it seems as if the makers themselves want to turn away the viewers from the show. How much low can they stoop? Can't this sharirik sambandh track just end soon? 🤢 If this wasn't enough..they have Inder to do cheap comedy as well 
if cvc wanted to show  lhwali as indira  then why the hell they created zashi 😔
from beginning they should have shown double role pf rp  it would have been best for story rishi melting seeing mad indira  so emotional it would have been and seperatly dabang zara as a cop friend of indu and inshi  

but

they started zashi as extra marital affair  than cvc tricked us shown us glimse that zara is indira  so we got hooked to zashi believinga as real inshi   and than 😡

ila bedi wanted to show indira as mad fine  but why the hell did she spoil rishi pure love 
why show rishi as ruthless man hanhanheling women😡

zara could have been shown as dabang cop  seperatly  why  they  made a love story of zashi spoiling both  beutiful characters 😡

Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
Cvs hats off to your ideas👏..
You have ruined the show which had the potential to be a top show🤢👏

Sharirik Sambandh has become the main theme of this track. They gave dialogues to Indu and seher that are totally unacceptable 😡And also Inder's cheap comedy is too much...👏

HD has lot its comedy flavour after Kukreja Track and it is beyond repair now so no need to show any cheap comedy now 🥱👏

Before the leap...why were the besharma's especially kutumbh were showing grief when they got to know that she has brain tumor...and now they are the ones who want her dead ? 🤢

Where is kutumbh's asthma now...i wish she dies with such attack 🤢This shameless lady who is so selfish that she can kill her own daughter for property ..deserves to rot in hell 😡

Why the hell is sunaina introduced as gurumaa ? i guess it is again related about Sharma Niwas property 😕
👏

Why was and is Sharma Niwas Property dragged in every track...cant they think of some creative ideas other than relating every track with this property 😆

Lastly...Stretching the track like a rubber  makes me frustate a lot  😡
I wish to write more but for now i am limiting myself to these frustrations 😆

The Old Days of this Show Were Epic  😳And i dont think it will return any soon

Edited by HDInShi - 11 years ago

Rishi's n zara's character shd not have been ruined 2 show endless sufferings of indira😡😡😡she has been made a great sufferer n love story of indira rishi which has been the main strenght of the serial has also been ruined😡😡😡 n shattered😡😡😡😡no one wants 2 see a constant jung of indira ev'n rishi is suffering so far but cv's do not want 2 giv us happy tracks 😡😡😡 atleast rishi shd have been with indira den 2 face turmoils together , how indira will react on seeing rishi married 2 zara after she recovers?will indu become another hitler? such a sad plot it shall b den😡😡         

i just want indira to get well and remember every thing as i am waiting for over hitler didi's hitlergiri.and zara to know her past too.if indu will be hitler so love story of rishi and indira will repeat again
Blooper today. Savita blinked in the background, after being "killed" Edited by rouble_lover - 11 years ago
I had been searching this thread...Wasn't it supposed to be a sticky one?😕 😆
Edited by HDInShi - 11 years ago