Debate Mansion

December 21st 2012 - End of the World! - Page 6

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't wanna give my semester finals! πŸ˜† And I don't wanna see my SAT scores! So I did better die! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Arnie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya00147

🀣
Thats true!!i think many will be partying hard todayπŸ˜†

you know some years ago there was such a prediction which stated Eartg gonna end that day and I was in school at that time, many of the teachers didnt join school that day to spend a quality time before they die!🀣
lets start partying...πŸ₯³
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sano88

I don't even think the world is going to end by tomorrow. These incidents happened last year too, but we're still alive today. Scientists theories are just a publicity gimmick, nothing else! We all gonna enjoy our weekend like we use to do every week :)

Nice thread though :)

True! BTW, science is opposing the theory. It's media that's spreading these absurdity! Just saying! :P
Love_Arnie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Prachi*

I don't wanna give mysemesterfinals! πŸ˜† And I don't wanna see my SAT scores! So I did better die! πŸ˜†

waise bhi my mom will throw me out of the solar system after my results.. So its better dieing!!🀣
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hallelu-India! 🀣 YUP! Plus, the world is round, remember? During the Mayans day they most likely belived world was flat and that the date arrives at the same time. Psh. We are advanced enough to know that all this is nothing but bull!

Plus, the only thing I see here is disaster falling on humanity!! People should think about saving humanity more than saving earth! God won't end this earth, humans will!

yup thats wat is needed actually.
humanity should b saved..
and god doesnt have so much time to destroy the well built earth🀣
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanchayitaM

waise bhi my mom will throw me out of the solar system after my results.. So its better dieing!!🀣

Same here! I would rather jump out of this world myself than wait for my mother to kick my butt! 🀣 

Thank god! At least there are some practical people left in this fearful "world" πŸ˜†
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya00147

yup thats wat is needed actually.
humanity should b saved..
and god doesnt have so much time to destroy the well built earth🀣

I mean, bhagwan ne yeh duniya haath spread karke nahi banayi hain, you know? It was Big Bang Theory! (I am hardcore believer of that theory! :P) And everything work with laws! No sadistic miracle is going to save us from our exams! 🀣
Love_Arnie thumbnail

Same here! I would rather jump out of this world myself than wait for my mother to kick my butt! 🀣

Thank god! At least there are some practical people left in this fearful "world" πŸ˜†

then its Well-Deserved Party-time tomorrow!! πŸ˜†
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I don't wanna give mysemesterfinals! πŸ˜† And I don't wanna see my SAT scores! So I did better die! πŸ˜†

i too have an exam and results on the same day so bettr to dieπŸ˜†
Love_Arnie thumbnail

I mean, bhagwan ne yeh duniya haath spread karke nahi banayi hain, you know? It was Big Bang Theory! (I am hardcore believer of that theory! :P) And everything work with laws! No sadistic miracle is going to save us from our exams! 🀣

how very TEARFUL that is..🀣