Debate Mansion

December 21st 2012 - End of the World! - Page 9

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Prachi*

@Sanchayita and Priya, I don't think we were wrong, so we won't be blamed. And as Sanchayita said, if world's gonna end...warning se bhi ki fark painda hain? 😆

Had fun talking to ya guys! Later :D

Nice to acquanted with you too dear. Stay safe haan! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Prachi*

Welcome to the club! 😆

hey thnx for welcuming but make sure ki ye crazy logo ki club hai bc normal clubs doesn't suit me
Hi_Friends thumbnail
informative thread...good frnds
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: zoozoo123

Im nt talking abt the end of the world in  a single day...U r rght it will take millions of years...for the destruction of the world...The nearest galaxy 2 our Milky way ie the Andromeda galaxy is approaching us at a rate of 15 lakh km per hour...n it will take billions of yrs 2 actually strike us...Bt wht Iam talking abt is the endof the world in terms of its cultural n spiritual values...V r destroyed in those  terms...😆...Few yrs back ...v never thought of a situation whr girls...or children will find them insecure...even at school or house...Do We ??? Abt resoruces...yes there r renewable sources of energy which can b used ...n which will give us the same facilites.which non renewable resources can...Bt wht abt the destruction which has already begun...Its estimated tht major snow cover of the world will melt by 2050...

Yes everyhting ends whr it all started bt it doesnt mean tht one can use the resources...at high speed...whr v land our future generations in a barren land with no resources...n have 2 survive on renewable ones...

Abt inhabiting 2 mars is an option provided...the situation of  Mars is suitable for us ...Its clear tht Mars is nt fully suitable 4 us...Though the scientists have been able 2 discover a new planet called kepler 22...which is nt in our solar system...

Lol Im nt at all scared 4 the end of the world..I will be really happy...becoz the end means a New n pure Begining...😛

Glad 2 talk to u...😛

I apologize, I misinterpreted your words.

The world might end in cultural and spiritual way, but at the same time, it's developing new cultures and new beliefs. Now people are more likely to believe YOLO and stuff. And insecurity about girls and children? People will come to learn. In past centuries, and even till the date, didn't we have unprotected girls? Fathers themselves murdered their own girl because it is hard to bring up a female child who won't be able to earn them money. But still, now peopl know what girls can do too! They still do this (According to Satyamev Jayate Research), but we have come to believe that a girl can be stronger than man perhaps. So maybe in future, we will be able to walk out on streets without fear of being manhandled. And shooting children...the man had a psychological syndrome and was suffering from mental trauma. He was a psycho. So actions should be taken, to find such people and treat them, keep them away from society.

This doesn't indicate that the world will end. it simply means..world will change!

If you're a believer in religion then,

There are four "yugs" according to Indian manuscripts (Such as vedas).
Dwaparyug, Kaliyug, Satyayug and Tretayug. 

We are in Kaliyug right now. So the demolishing of spirituality and region is going to happen! 

But it will be restored with Satyayug that follows.

All in all, I just mean that, let's just go with the flow. Jo hoga woh dekha jayega! :P 
-SuperMan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hmm.. good post.. 
yaa i had also heard abt it dat dec.21st is the last day of our survival and even a film was also made on this 2012...
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saurab.kkumar

hmm.. good post.. 

yaa i had also heard abt it dat dec.21st is the last day of our survival and even a film was also made on this 2012...

Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen.
Batameez. thumbnail
Very informative thread! Good work, Crazies! Meri GK barh gaye! LOL!
 I seriously don't believe that the world gonna end tomorrow, anyway..hum itne lucky kahan?🤣

"Karan Arjun laut ker ayenge Dharti maa"  - only If its gonna end! 🤣🤣 Edited by Arezo. - 11 years ago
KYPH-AK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arezo.

Very informative thread! Good work, Crazies! Meri GK barh gaye! LOL!
 I seriously don't believe that the world gonna end tomorrow..hum itne lucky kahan?

"Karan Arjun laut ker ayenge Dharti maa"  - only If its gonna end! 🤣

I agree JD ..Vry informative thread 👍🏼

Wse JD tery beleive krne se kitna farak parta hai..Haan kahan lucky hum 🤣🤣

*bursts out laughing*  U mean u & me?🤣🤣
Batameez. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KYPH-AK

I agree JD ..Vry informative thread 👍🏼

Wse JD tery beleive krne se kitna farak parta hai..Haan kahan lucky hum 🤣🤣

*bursts out laughing*  U mean u & me?🤣🤣

Its okay JD..the BG music gives me the entire feel of dooms day <33 I swear I love the music

BINGO! Yeah..me & you! 🤣 dosti ki history nahi banani..what do we do with both the CC's ab toh new nanha munha 3rd bhi agaya🤣 🤣 🤣
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just Another Day...

Not by me but scientists...