Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My first contribution to SINAL AT.
I wrote this small scene requested by Farah, will pen it down here. 
I name it "hotness redefined" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

"Tempting night with intoxicating chill air is present. Kunal-Siddhi are walking down the road alone. Kunal is wearing pink shirt with black suit and Siddi wearing red saree. Siddhi has her right arm in Kunal's arm and her head somewhat rested on his shoulder while both are walking down, enjoying the silence and each other's company. Moon is hiding behind dark clouds and there comes a thunder, making SIddhi tighten her grip while Kunal too tries to console her. Before both of them realize, it starts drizzling.πŸ˜‰ Siddhi knows that Kunal is not big fan of rain so she starts looking around hoping to find a shelter. But Kunal knows how much Siddhi loves rain so he doesn't mind. Siddhi is unable to find anything so is perplexed while Kunal is busy admiring Siddhi as rain drops slowly come down on the beautiful face. Kunal then jerks Siddhi to his chest, Siddhi is confused what is happening as she sees spark in his eyes while he covers her in his embrace. He slowly leans in to her face, kisses away all rain drops from cheek. Siddhi too has pleasant smile on her face and is looking directly in Kunal's eyes, perhaps anticipating what's next😳 Just then Kunal says, "Only I, your pathetically in love hubby Kunal Chopra has right to touch you and kiss your beautiful face." β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

"Tempting night with intoxicating chill air is present. Kunal-Siddhi are walking down the road alone. Kunal is wearing pink shirt with black suit and Siddi wearing red saree. Siddhi has her right arm in Kunal's arm and her head somewhat rested on his shoulder while both are walking down, enjoying the silence and each other's company. Moon is hiding behind dark clouds and there comes a thunder, making SIddhi tighten her grip while Kunal too tries to console her. Before both of them realize, it starts drizzling.πŸ˜‰ Siddhi knows that Kunal is not big fan of rain so she starts looking around hoping to find a shelter. But Kunal knows how much Siddhi loves rain so he doesn't mind. Siddhi is unable to find anything so is perplexed while Kunal is busy admiring Siddhi as rain drops slowly come down on the beautiful face. Kunal then jerks Siddhi to his chest, Siddhi is confused what is happening as she sees spark in his eyes while he covers her in his embrace. He slowly leans in to her face, kisses away all rain drops from cheek. Siddhi too has pleasant smile on her face and is looking directly in Kunal's eyes, perhaps anticipating what's next😳 Just then Kunal says, "Only I, your pathetically in love hubby Kunal Chopra has right to touch you and kiss your beautiful face." β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ

this is nice and romantic jay. thanks for sharing

norzar
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful Jay..😳😳
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!jay amazing...πŸ‘πŸΌ it is cute and romantic...
norzar thumbnail
hi

will start to post pics of sinal here tmrw

norzar
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now my turn to contribute something to my beloved SINAL...πŸ˜‰

i come up with more SINAL Sigges tmr...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by karthi173 - 11 years ago
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ooo! Hot update Jay!😳
norzar thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthi173

Now my turn to contribute something to my beloved SINAL...πŸ˜‰

i come up with more SINAL Sigges tmr...πŸ˜ƒ

terrific sinal siggy, keep it up

norzar
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail