Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

credit goes the harleen for posting this video in forum

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/parichay-nayee-zindagi-kay-sapno-ka/what-is-so-endearing-about-kunalsiddhi-28516.html

it has SS intv where he talks about Kunal , Siddhi, Sinal and chopras. 

we have some offscreen clips of SS KN, kids and Alka ji too

loved the SS Kn offscreen side hug. awww

norzar

Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the interview. Lived ss's answer about sinal being one of the loved pairs ! And that hug was cute awww
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Watched the interview. Lived ss's answer about sinal being one of the loved pairs ! And that hug was cute awww

yup roshani it was awesome video. SS was blushing many times. awww. i loved his answers reg sinal . He did mention something about kc being romantic, hope we see more of that side soon.

i hope i get an avi of that SS KN hug, it was cute 

norzar
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Yes even I want an avi of that hug. After a long time we got to see their hug.

Yaa he mentions about kc being romantic , hope it's related to coming episodes 😊
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Yes even I want an avi of that hug. After a long time we got to see their hug.

Yaa he mentions about kc being romantic , hope it's related to coming episodes 😊

we did see glimpses of it again last week when kunal came to hospital to meet siddhi. loved the way he hugged her from the back. siddhi too for few momments forgot about her fears. awww

norzar
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Yaa that scene that was the first sinal scene post leap where there was no MU between sinal . I enjoyed that.

You think Sid wi be convinced so easily ? Or bike race is only to get her home ?
norzar thumbnail
hi

roshani to be honest with you i think kunal's bike threat may just make siddhi come home. sinal wont unite yet, they will take small steps towards other. That will be an interesting track

dont you think so?
-Rojaa- thumbnail
If its only to get her back home , then coming closer , I'm ok with it. Not to forget valentines day is coming , I want a full of sinal episode on the day. May be reunion on 14th feb
norzar thumbnail
hi

yeah special sinal episode for valentine day will be awesome, but wont t be too soon, they have to show siddhi recover too. unless they decide t celebrate 14th feb, somewhere in march, that will give them enough time for sinal bonding and clearing they 9yr old mess?????

norzar
-Rojaa- thumbnail
I don't know why I feel they don't want to deal the nine year old mess ? They forgot it yaar

Last time valentine day celebrations were painful for sinal , hope this time we get to see a romantic sequence .