Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan/NiShal AT#53 Tere Liye<3 - Page 4

sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow Ash ... 100 years to u... Was just thinking of u and u r here...

🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Epi was good..bahut rona tha..but as usual nishal rocked the scenes in which they were der..isliye tho m a proud nishalian..proud to be fan of nia and kushal..mwwwaahh to my adorables..
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sennareni

It was good for me... U want an update?

yes please. can i give me a short summary of wat happened?
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@anne noo re i dont wanna live for 100 yrs itna jee kya mein kya karungi 🤣
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hello shrav, Sia, Anne, Gowri, Ash and rest 🤗

just watched the update.. 

tugs your heart.. what a beautiful display of emotions in all relations.. and what a brilliant cast we have 👏⭐️

starting JeeMan - Maanvi, for the pride in her husband's eyes.. she lets go of her husband .. which breaks her heart ..but the girl takes pride in his pride ..⭐️

Virat . the first things he notices after Karan's pic is his Maanvi.. he kind of tagged her eyes..millions of words from both of them exchanged.. her vulnerable and emotional anguished eyes.. her tears..his silent and stern face telling her to be strong was beautiful

SB's outburst .. is completely right ..for heaven's sake she is a mom whose son is killed .. how should she react . she is not even aware of how karan is .. as a mom she is right in holding Virat responsible and also her shoving off Vanshika's hand was so poignant 

even when leaving Virat's eyes were only on Maanvi.. she is one strong character.. where she has to let go of her husband into the dire ..and cannot reveal the truth either

Virat avoiding Vanshika mom's eyes was so poignant and much needed scene...

Maanvi daboo scene was heart wrenching .. he can see through that there is a sazzish behind all this,. and if think . it is jaiswal who is the real murderer.. her requesting maanvi to eat food tugs your heart .. one of the most heart felt scene

Vanshika mom KC scene was the scene for the day .. i did not realize when my eyes pooled .. a trust of a mother in her son... what a beautiful portrayal of emotions.. A mothers instincts that her son is not the culprit.. A mother's faith.. trust and belief that her son will be fine.. she has no clue of what happened in the crime scene,, Virat did not say anything nor did anyone else.. all she had is the vishwas in her son.. in her parvarish ..and the firm belief that he will be back.. and KC was was brilliant in lending her support and strengthening vanshika mom's belief .. ⭐️

other things

- why rush . why J should tell it before the family so soon... read that she will tell the family as well.. so are we in for a series of hugs and kisses and tears 

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awh! the epi looks soo good. nishal must really have nailed the dard barha eye lock. i can almost imagine. and dadaji have so little faith and trust on viraat 😲 just the other day he was saying that he is proud of him. and now a total 360 degree turn. i mean sure karan is his grandson but so is viraat. why dn he trust like how other members except sb does?

thanks ash for the sum up
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swamz  toh aise ro rahe the jaise ki rone se koi dushmani hain usse! 
Hey all!! Was just expressing my views! 😆
Edited by gsrocks - 11 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail
Mujhe kushal ka mujhko pehchan lo segment chahiye..:-(
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Munni for Summery :)
precap was interesting
Shrav123 thumbnail
Hello anne,ash,munni di,geet,sia and whoever are der here..