VirMan/NiShal AT#53 Tere Liye<3 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Virman looking at each other with so much of love and longing was tooo good.. Maanvi was superb there.. i liked her in white dressed lined with pink.. and when she stopped J from spilling the truth i thought she was being a good sister.. But then from her earlier dialogue with J i understood she was stopping J from giving in her moment of weakness so tat she does not belittle what Virat is doing for the family... she did it for Virat...Nia was wonderful with her expressions

And i loved Virens expression when SB and DJ were being mean to Virat... Until now he does not know tat virat is nt the murderer but still he cannot digest them talking rudely to his brother...The brothers are really something...

And Vanshika mom asking Virat with just her eyes if he really did it and Virat not able to lie to her and nazre churaying from her was one great scene... 

No one is worried abt my Mannu... Agar Dabbu nahi hota then no one wud have bothered abt if she ate or not... Dabbu is a sweet heart... why not Dabbu stay with mannu for some time...And Nia was just awesome in tat scene...

Vanshika mom telling KC tat  she knows for sure that Virat did not murder Karan and tat her son is innocent was really good.. A simple look from her son tells her what she needed to know... Both KC and Vmom were good in tat scene...
hey deeps .. geet ðŸ¤—

how r u??

my review in page 5.. 

and why do they rush the tracks so much .. 

and who is dadaji ðŸ˜•
Munni tat was how SB was supposed to react to both Vmom and Virat... But then i was let down with Seemaji's performance in tat scene... When all others Maanvi, Virat, Viren , KC, Jeevs were all giving great expressions, and the right expressions i felt tat she was just loud in her cry and very less emotions...

but then again its just me i suppose 
Originally posted by viratmanvi

@anne noo re i dont wanna live for 100 yrs itna jee kya mein kya karungi ðŸ¤£

K fine tum jiyo kushi se  jitne saal tum chaho... Yeh teek hai...
me watching the epi. where is karan's body yaar?! 
Originally posted by sennareni

Munni tat was how SB was supposed to react to both Vmom and Virat... But then i was let down with Seemaji's performance in tat scene... When all others Maanvi, Virat, Viren , KC, Jeevs were all giving great expressions, and the right expressions i felt tat she was just loud in her cry and very less emotions...

but then again its just me i suppose 

well seemaji was not at her best Anne . remember the scene during dadaji and SB confrontation regarding Karan . that day she was the best.. but yes today .. she was the weakest among all.. 
Hi Geet...

@Munni: 

I dont know whats with the rush... Why dont these ppl not analyse the emotions of the family... Maanvi is devastated with this happening to Virat...

So rather than concentrating on the revelation so soon why dont these ppl concentrate on Virat and Maanvi's emotions and Vanshika mom and SB relation some more...

They are running too fast again...
You know but it would have been more nice if dabbu had mentioned virat's name something like virat jiju ke liye kao di..but cant blame him because he still doesn know the truth..
Anne this is what i detest in EHM.. there is so much scope to explore the emotions in each character and they have such an incredible bunch of actors why not use them to the fullest .. aakhir paise de rahe hain kaam kay liye.. why not get the best from the actors ðŸ˜•

so do u think it will be raining hugs and kisses for jeevika?
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
Hi munni di, anne and shravs! ðŸ¤—