Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

You know but it would have been more nice if dabbu had mentioned virat's name something like virat jiju ke liye kao di..but cant blame him because he still doesn know the truth..

meri mooh ki baath cheen li.. i was expecting that line.. why can't the CVs sit in audience chair and give what we expect naturally in a scene... I was so eager to hear the line Shravy but
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love virman bond,VV bros ka bond,maanvi-dabbu bond,vanshika-virat ka bond,badi beeji-maanvi-dabbu bond..these all bonds are a pleasure to watch..<3
munnihyderabad thumbnail
hi geet ๐Ÿค—

@Shrav - CP 
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And i was imagining jeevika in virat's place when swamini was scolding him and enjoying the scene..lmaoo..because mujhe pata hain ki show mein hame waise scene nai milne wala..
munnihyderabad thumbnail

@shravy ... even i imagined that lol ๐Ÿ˜† can;t imagine we all think alike.. I imagined SB holding J's shoulders and shaking her up and demanding an answer from her
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just finished watching the epi. the epi seemed a bit rushed but it was okaish. the dard barha virman scene was so hearttouching. dadaji disappointed me. no faith. ugh. loved the vanshika-kc scene. the way how she looked into viraat's eyes and gotta know that he was innocent without even saying a single word was just superb.

the precap... J finally revealed it to Viren that she killed Karan. she can never hide anytihng from him. but i guess its okay now that viren knows he will make sure that his baby brother is freed at all cost. jst have to see how he's gonna do that.

m still disappointed about one thing iin this highly emotional epi - why they ddn show karan's body man! they shud have shown the cremation and all :(
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

hey deeps .. geet ๐Ÿค—

how r u??

my review in page 5.. 

and why do they rush the tracks so much .. 

and who is dadaji ๐Ÿ˜•

Hey Munni...๐Ÿค—
I saw your review in page 5...you wrote it wonderful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
after see todays precap may be somthing interesting in the furure track
and what about dadaji..i dont knew๐Ÿ˜•
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Anne this is what i detest in EHM.. there is so much scope to explore the emotions in each character and they have such an incredible bunch of actors why not use them to the fullest .. aakhir paise de rahe hain kaam kay liye.. why not get the best from the actors ๐Ÿ˜•

so do u think it will be raining hugs and kisses for jeevika?

what else can we expect for the adarsh bahu...
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Todays episode was ok ok for me! SB's outbusrt, maanvi's helplessness, jeevs feeling guilty, viren being really confused as he knows that his brother cant do such a thing, last but not the least virat's silence which is speaking volumes!
It was good! But i wanted to see maanvi breaking down so badly!!! 
And virat's same condition in the jail! Aww but the cvs seems to be taking part in spme athletic event! 
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

And i was imagining jeevika in virat's place when swamini was scolding him and enjoying the scene..lmaoo..because mujhe pata hain ki show mein hame waise scene nai milne wala..

It is a mast imagination...๐Ÿคฃ