Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
lol SIa .. tum toh Karan kay body kay peeche hi pad gayi ..😆 yeah it would have the extra effect if body was there in place of picture.. 

BTW who is dadaji 😕

and yes J telling Viren is needed .. but hell J telling family is 👎🏼
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey munni di!!
I am fine!! How are u??
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 di..dat cracked me up and she bahaofying more and more aasu ..
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

🤣 🤣 di..dat cracked me up and she bahaofying more and more aasu ..

Shravs this remind me of that line again...
Tumhari di ne khoon kardiya ab main kya karu?🤣
munnihyderabad thumbnail
@geet forget about the emotional breakdown ..they never give such scenes to Mannu.. how much ever a girl might be strong ... but there are moments when she has to break down.. and what more situation than breaking down for Virat

ok being member of THHC .. i hope to see Maanvi break down and shattered when they refuse the bail for Virat ..  hail sadism
-Deepali- thumbnail
@Karan ka Lether jacket * chorifying from Munni *
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

lol SIa .. tum toh Karan kay body kay peeche hi pad gayi ..😆 yeah it would have the extra effect if body was there in place of picture.. 

BTW who is dadaji 😕

and yes J telling Viren is needed .. but hell J telling family is 👎🏼

m missing sehban yaar. his flashbacks brought tears in my eyes 😭 his body missing means that he his alive i guess he's not really dead if he was, they'd show it. it usually happens in shows :P especially ektha's. but who knows maybe this might turn out different.

lol munni, u dn know dadaji? he was there na? there was that old man who was consoling a crying woman and telling the hero with handcuffs to get out 😆  but seriously. he was a big disappointment.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

@Karan ka Lether jacket * chorifying from Munni *

deeps karan ka dead body was not shown and sia is mad abt it .. 
but i never imagine JeeMan to kill the guy for a jacket 
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Revealing the secret to the family so soon is a big no no from me too... But then we have already seen tat when Jeevika is driven from guilt, guilt rules over her love...We have seen two examples of that... She gives importance to herself and wants to get out of that guilt irrespective of the outcome.. She is flawed in that manner... No offense to anyone for calling her flawed  instead of Mahaan...

The first was when she was driven by guilt and wanted to tell Maanvi tat she aborted chutki to save mannu , the very day of her BMT even before maanvi had recovered and cud take the news..

The second was when she was again driven by guilt and ran away from her sisters wedding to overcome her guilt thereby stopping her sisters wedding...

So when J is driven by guilt there is no stopping her...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Delena-cious

m missing sehban yaar. his flashbacks brought tears in my eyes 😭 his body missing means that he his alive i guess he's not really dead if he was, they'd show it. it usually happens in shows :P especially ektha's. but who knows maybe this might turn out different.

lol munni, u dn know dadaji? he was there na? there was that old man who was consoling a crying woman and telling the hero with handcuffs to get out 😆  but seriously. he was a big disappointment.

Sia ..me too missing Sehbhan .. he grew so much on us in so less time.. ahhh haaa .. Ekta Maiyya ...they talked abt post mortem and formalities so he is 🤢

aaj dadaji ka assassination tha... come one is this what he knew abt Virat ,, such a big let down.. and i thought judges are smart and intelligent.. well me talking abt intelligence in EHM 😲