Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

deeps karan ka dead body was not shown and sia is mad abt it .. 
but i never imagine JeeMan to kill the guy for a jacket 

May be Jeeman Ka bhi dil aa gaya hoo jacket per  sab logo ki tarah🤣
Poor Virat Fass Gaya bechara dono bahno ke Plan mein
Sia Kya karegi Body kaa Jab jacket hi nahi hai vaha per🤔
Edited by Deepali88 - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sennareni

Revealing the secret to the family so soon is a big no no from me too... But then we have already seen tat when Jeevika is driven from guilt, guilt rules over her love...We have seen two examples of that... She gives importance to herself and wants to get out of that guilt irrespective of the outcome.. She is flawed in that manner... No offense to anyone for calling her flawed  instead of Mahaan...

The first was when she was driven by guilt and wanted to tell Maanvi tat she aborted chutki to save mannu , the very day of her BMT even before maanvi had recovered and cud take the news..

The second was when she was again driven by guilt and ran away from her sisters wedding to overcome her guilt thereby stopping her sisters wedding...

So when J is driven by guilt there is no stopping her...

I know .. why feel guilty and run away and why not face the situation .. 

her revealing to Maanvi abt her abortion was such a big let down ..that too when the girl is still not out of her anesthesia.. 

and shaadi wala marathon.. i failed to understand what guilt she has at that time when SB herself did not let her go ðŸ˜•
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha anne..imagine her every dialogue being told to jeevika..lol..hahaha..
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Main apne pati ko kaise bhi karke jail se bahar le aavungi..
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

Main apne pati ko kaise bhi karke jail se bahar le aavungi..

Very Filmy Dilogue ekta Kapoor type🤣
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know .. why feel guilty and run away and why not face the situation .. 

her revealing to Maanvi abt her abortion was such a big let down ..that too when the girl is still not out of her anesthesia.. 

and shaadi wala marathon.. i failed to understand what guilt she has at that time when SB herself did not let her go ðŸ˜•

I think tat is what the makers of EHMMBH wanted us to know... I always felt this way... They wanted to show a younger sister who was very strong and could face any situation and could bring the world down with her determination and a elder sister who is like a mother but is very weak in her determination...  

And they have told this in more than one ways again and again.. the difference between the sisters and stronger one and a weaker one... I thinks its us viewers who sometime refuse to accept it...
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

Hahahaha anne..imagine her every dialogue being told to jeevika..lol..hahaha..

🤣.. I replaced holding the t.shirt to grabbing the duppatta and the image was so funny..
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@geet forget about the emotional breakdown ..they never give such scenes to Mannu.. how much ever a girl might be strong ... but there are moments when she has to break down.. and what more situation than breaking down for Virat

ok being member of THHC .. i hope to see Maanvi break down and shattered when they refuse the bail for Virat ..  hail sadism

I am a THHC member! I seriously wanted to see she breaking down!! U know it would have been really good! That too for virat! 
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sennareni

🤣.. I replaced holding the t.shirt to grabbing the duppatta and the image was so funny..

Swamz: kyun kiya khoon!!!!

Jeevs:" khoon ka rishta" wala idea just backfired SB! ðŸ˜•
Omg i cant just stop imagining that!🤣
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
J was the strongest when she learnt of maanvi's cancer and her determination of saving her sister was just bang on. but truly after that i failed to understand some of her actions. her sudden urge to reveal that she was maanvi's donor and the way how she ran away from wedding was beyond my imagination. she being a pillar of maanvi's life suddenly turned her heels and ran away like she did a big sin. lets not talk of it now ðŸ˜†

but this time, its logical to see her reaction and wanting to let out the secret before everyone like that.