Balika Vadhu Newsletter - Sign up Sheet - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

I am signing up as a back up for most active thread of the month.
done 
Originally posted by DonIsback

Avi of  the month-Donisback(back up )

still require. now..

Ok..then I sign up for the back up for AVi of the month...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AryaS

Ok..then I sign up for the back up for AVi of the month...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
done 
Originally posted by libsrocks

what's siggy?

ye hai siggy.. ise khushi ne baya hai.. photoshop ya fir kisi bhi software mai bante hai..
Hi Donji,

Can be a backup for the OS/FF/SS if no one else has volunteered, and back up for the emotional scene of the month, and anything else you want to fit me into๐Ÿ˜‰
Donji...wt is all this...sry...as I m little new to here, I hv no idea wt is all this...So pls can u explain me wt is all this in little brief...its request...
Originally posted by dsupriya

Hi Donji,

Can be a backup for the OS/FF/SS if no one else has volunteered, and back up for the emotional scene of the month, and anything else you want to fit me into๐Ÿ˜‰
sare section ho gaye hai...
Originally posted by Manshi

Donji...wt is all this...sry...as I m little new to here, I hv no idea wt is all this...So pls can u explain me wt is all this in little brief...its request...
are ye bv ke newletter ke liye hai... hamare pass sare session ke vounteers hai bus kuch back up lene they.. matlab koi session nahi kar paya jaise.. romantic scene of the month to back uska kaam kare..

and here is link of bv nl..

but nayi team introduce huvi hai kur minor changes huve hai like back up ke liye..
Originally posted by DonIsback

are ye bv ke newletter ke liye hai... hamare pass sare session ke vounteers hai bus kuch back up lene they.. matlab koi session nahi kar paya jaise.. romantic scene of the month to back uska kaam kare..

and here is link of bv nl..

<font size="2">but nayi teamintroducehuvi hai kur minor changes huve hai like back up ke liye..</font>
                                          Thank u for the information Donji

is it monthly newsletter?

will for sure sign up next month then๐Ÿ˜Š