Tutorial on how to add music to your posts(Updates Pg 121) - Page 95

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anasuya43

originally posted by samridhigoodiez
I am not able to upload songs on Kiwi6.com as it says " Due to capacity issues, only premium users can upload at this time. Please try again later or upgrade to a paid plan."
I still have Mbs left in my plan as I am a free user. I don't know what is wrong. I ever even tried using a new account there but it's not working at all.

the website Fileden.com has been shut down. Can you tell me any other website or the solution for this problem of mine as I am really not in a mood to pay for this work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even I have faced same problem that you have mentioned as a free user try  again you will succeed I have uploaded seven videos  in  https://kiwi6.com

For free user you get 30GB and each file should not exceed 100MB

All the best to you

originally posted by  Meenu_Luvs_ASR
Mine I have not uploaded many songs.. and my files are mostly 6 MB.. But when I upload Kiwi says that I need to upgrade as its only for privilaged premium people and not free users.. 

This is happening for past few months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are in India try in the afternoon or evening.Even When I want to upload in the morning  it says privilaged premium people .I tried in the afternoon  I was able to upload it ...

I had even sent a mail to them regarding this issue to the helpdesk but they didnt revert.

okay you must upload after 1 to... Idk.
I just figured out. 😆
 To  samridhigoodiez

Just now uploaded MP3 song of tittle song of Tumhari Pakki  in  https://kiwi6.com I have succeed
Here is a link

http://k001.kiwi6.com/hotlink/dheep2i6jy/Tumhari_Pakhi_-_Bol_Na_Dil_Se_Duet_Full.mp3

you can listen to this song by copy the link then paste it ...listen to the song

You try now...let me know
Edited by anasuya43 - 8 years ago

i am not getting where i went wrong in uploading the song in player ...

can anybody help ?
Edited by sana_07 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sana_07

i am not getting where i went wrong in uploading the song in player ...

can anybody help ?

before posting link here in your post..paste that link in word document or notepad in ur pc and then.again copy that wordpad link and paste it in your post here.😃

Originally posted by zindgidilse

before posting link here in your post..paste that link in word document or notepad in ur pc and then.again copy that wordpad link and paste it in your post here.😃

okay thanxs dear ...😊
plz plz plz kiwi6 k ilawa koi aur site for uploading bata do koi.

and plz koi mujh

yeh dosti milti hai naseeb se song  ko upload kar k code bata de ga plz  mere pass phir se kiwi6 pe upgrading error a raha hai

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
Originally posted by cute-aly

plz plz plz kiwi6 k ilawa koi aur site for uploading bata do koi.

and plz koi mujh

yeh dosti milti hai naseeb se song ko upload kar k code bata de ga plz mere pass phir se kiwi6 pe upgrading error a raha hai

If you are from India then try uploading the song after 1AM.