LIVE Discussion Thread 67 : Updt Pg 106 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bluerobin

yaar seriously I don't have a clue how sana tolerates this sick lady. If somebody else was in sana's place , they would have screamed like dolly bindra , killed aashka, break BB house walls and run in the middle of the night to some forest searching for peace

never expected robins to be so violent 😆😆😆

yaar seriously I don't have a clue how sana tolerates this sick lady. If somebody else was in sana's place , they would have screamed like dolly bindra , killed aashka, break BB house walls and run in the middle of the night to some forest searching for peace
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by susan29

Aashka has that effect on everyone ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by purva

He didn't want to wait till the food was ready.. so he made his own recipe from leftover food ðŸ˜›

he is always eating previous day's leftovers instead of the same days food ...wonder why 😕

yaar all the housemates even imam is tolerable yaar . But this lady , makes even lambs turn in to tigers . that much torture. I think I am in my violent mode 😆

Sana isn't the dominating kind, that's why. I feel kahin na kahin she's kinda scared of Aashka! When she and Dholu got saved, the way Aashka grabbed her by the hair and was literally panting, Sana was kinda scared.😆 Poor thing!🤢

he is always eating previous day's leftovers instead of the same days food ...wonder why 😕

So that he can brag later how he finished leftovers and didn't waste food😡.. along with that he also eats next meal's preparations.. e.g. potato mash in the name of khichadi ðŸ¤£

and then he fights ki mujhe fresh n garam khaana chahiye :P 

( reference: karishma's paranthe that he ate a few days back )

killer entertainment
Originally posted by MissCherie

Sana isn't the dominating kind, that's why. I feel kahin na kahin she's kinda scared of Aashka! When she and Dholu got saved, the way Aashka grabbed her by the hair and was literally panting, Sana was kinda scared.😆 Poor thing!🤢
may be you are right.. ðŸ˜•

yaar all the housemates even imam is tolerable yaar . But this lady , makes even lambs turn in to tigers . that much torture. I think I am in my violent mode 😆

😆 it is torturous to watch her ...when she goes out i am positive that she will be disgraced by peoples' comments on her behaviour - crying, blanket etc