The Serial

The Serial 17/12 WU ~ Tashan of two Karans

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the quick WU
karans were in full tashan <3

Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...vibha...

thanks for the quick WU
karans were in full tashan <3

yup thouch kacha was least highlighted i  loved kundra in the fight sequence.. especially when he said casting couch karega/ mere saath karna.🀣
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i was just rolfing over that line...also pehle sbb mein dekha thaπŸ˜†
kundra in yellow with hockey stick
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...

though it again confused me...karan reality mein jail gaya tha..hahaa...kher i know mixture hai...but then they should not call it as a reality show...well nice episode..i like the tashan of kacha and kundra...
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what i think is that they are not playing themselves..i think they are higlighting the life behind the cameras of the celebrities...kisi aur ko aisa lagta hai??
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...vibha...

i was just rolfing over that line...also pehle sbb mein dekha thaπŸ˜†
kundra in yellow with hockey stick

Ya kundra was loking damn hot in that yellow jacket and hotter than volcano when Sara made him realize,,, his sudden change of expression from cool to seriousness and asking 'touched means?'... uff.. the way he asked her to msg producers number aur jaise gaadi ghumakar nikal pada... awww.. i know i'm ranbling now but kundra is the star of the show today...
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar123

what i think is that they are not playing themselves..i think they are higlighting the life behind the cameras of the celebrities...kisi aur ko aisa lagta hai??

well the serial is not completely true and it's not completely fiction either.  It's we who need to decide what is true and what is added so that true ones get a shape and story.
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar123

thanks for the update...

though it again confused me...karan reality mein jail gaya tha..hahaa...kher i know mixture hai...but then they should not call it as a reality show...well nice episode..i like the tashan of kacha and kundra...

ya it was good. Kacha jyada dikha nahi but now i dont care whether serial is real or fiction.
What matters to me is that the show is entertaining and promises to be with such a huge star cast.
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love your WU's.. Especially the titles.. πŸ˜† Missed Today's.. Thanks for the quick update! πŸ˜›
Idk if this is overdose of fangirling over Kundra all day, but I can literally imagine just how he'd say those lines!
Jail se toh hamare munde ka purana rishta hai.. πŸ˜† Jail visit kiye bina, feeling nai aati.. πŸ€” Punji gaya tha, Singhu gaya tha ab Kundra attendance lagvayega.. 😎
Vibhiii.. Aaj toh dabba full of KaranIka! Hayye! Love It! Love It! ❀️