Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi - THREAD 2- Pg: 1 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Interestin prologue.. Do pm me wen u update nxt..
OMG i think there is a small director cum script writer lays in you...song sequence it was awesome. seems like watching a movie song.Superb jobπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ. So we got some past there were no worries i mean no forced its just play of destiny made them separate not the profession nor the money but destiny in a way.

My guess - Khushi will say no to film because she can't act with ASR then ASR will be angry no need to say and but Mr Director will go on with project may be try to change male lead coz it is female oriented one : enough for ASR , so get ready for first war. I know it won't you will have the better idea.I am waiting for that.Eagerly so update soon.Thanks for pm
Happy new year

Very interesting first update  and waiting for the next one eagerly πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the long update.. Update was lovely.. the way u described the song it was simply awesum it was easy to imagine khushi n the steps.. great job πŸ‘. Khushi getting depressed hearing that ASR got married is hilarious if ASR heard dat he wld hav replied "unbelievable". Waiting for the next update. cont soon... Thanks for the PM. eagerly waiting for our couples to meet..  
Happy new year daljeet.
Thanx a tonz fr pming me dis dhamakedar update. Luv u yaar. Ur jus an awesme writer n hve prvd thru dis stry.
Thank u fr adding 1 of fav sng n u hve beautifully descrbd it.
Khusi mad abt an actor? Datz childsh noo way evn we r mad afta barun isnt? :-P
jus waitn 2 knw mre abt our superstar ASR n yup waitn fr dre 1st meeting ;)
do pm me d nxt update.
Thnx agn n kp smilin frevr :) :)
Originally posted by riafna

OMG i think there is a small director cum script writer lays in you...song sequence it was awesome. seems like watching a movie song.Superb jobπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ. So we got some past there were no worries i mean no forced its just play of destiny made them separate not the profession nor the money but destiny in a way.

My guess - Khushi will say no to film because she can't act with ASR then ASR will be angry no need to say and but Mr Director will go on with project may be try to change male lead coz it is female oriented one : enough for ASR , so get ready for first war. I know it won't you will have the better idea.I am waiting for that.Eagerly so update soon.Thanks for pm
Happy new year

Wow such a great comment.  I'm flattered ria!😳

I now just hope that I keep up to your expectations.  The pressure has increased.  This story is very precious and close to my heart!

Yea you are right.  Destiny plays a major role here.

Nice idea.  But you will have to wait and see what happensπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by joe_arhi

Thanks for the long update.. Update was lovely.. the way u described the song it was simply awesum it was easy to imagine khushi n the steps.. great job πŸ‘. Khushi getting depressed hearing that ASR got married is hilarious if ASR heard dat he wld hav replied "unbelievable". Waiting for the next update. cont soon... Thanks for the PM. eagerly waiting for our couples to meet..  

Thank you dear😊

Hey joe, you gave me an idea through your comment. Hmm let me see if I can in corporate that in the story!πŸ˜‰

Yea within next two updates, Arshi will meet.  I just have to get time to write and type.

Yes, it is hilarious from one point.  It is seems to be quite immature.  But Love knows no bounds and we all know how crazy kushi can get.  Plus that attraction was necessary for this story.  Otherwise, you also know how strict Kushi is about principles.  I did it for a purpose and I was waiting for comments like this to come up.  It gets exciting.  I can't clearly explain.  But will tell you one thing,  what I told about Kushi being depressed, is not just an imagination, ofcourse it is coloured for fiction purpose but I have seen a girl like that and she was very serious. Even when others mocked her, I had seen her so strong in her stand!

And also remember the fact that Kushi was in her teens, and she considered it as her first Love and not first Crush!
Originally posted by sara8rai

Happy new year daljeet.
Thanx a tonz fr pming me dis dhamakedar update. Luv u yaar. Ur jus an awesme writer n hve prvd thru dis stry.
Thank u fr adding 1 of fav sng n u hve beautifully descrbd it.
Khusi mad abt an actor? Datz childsh noo way evn we r mad afta barun isnt? :-P
jus waitn 2 knw mre abt our superstar ASR n yup waitn fr dre 1st meeting ;)
do pm me d nxt update.
Thnx agn n kp smilin frevr :) :)

Love you too sara.

Oh I'm glad that you consider I have done justice to your favourite song😊

She is not mad at Arnav, she is just insecure about her feelings.  She is trying to escape it.  She had taken it too much into heart.  There ARE people like that.  Believe me.
Even in Barun's case I've seen crazy people.  Lol. But this is a fiction, jsut sit back and enjoy.  
I told in the character sketch, kushi is mature and childish at the same time.  That is the basic essence of my kushi.πŸ˜›

Yes, ASR will feature in next update for sure. πŸ‘πŸΌ

If you are in my buddy list you will be get pm.  So buddy me.😊
omg...
you should really promote your work...πŸ˜‰
you described khushi's character so amazingly 
through a song...😳
which is much more appropiate than words 
plus this concept is so new...
i mean we get to see ASR as an actor here...
awesome...!!
and about their meeting...😲
i am curious 
what will happen next ???
please update soon...😊
can't wait
Hey daljeet ur ryt sme ppl r mad abt actors n realy tke dem seriously u cn considr me as 1 fr barun.. Im obessd lyk my passion my crush okhay i knw datz 2o mch im sayn bt realy i luv him.
N thanx fr expln.
Vl b in a buddy list sn n vl b eagerly waitn fr d pm.
Luv dis stry n yeah d writer 2o :) :)