Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTlicious thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RTlicious

Oh wow!!

I loved this!! Can't believe i did not see it earlier...loving the storyline...
also khushi's dance sequence in part 1 was very well written...simply awesome!
Will look forward to more of this...m still a lil confused with the characters...but m sure you'll clear that as the story progresses! Update soon!
xoxo

I don't really have any major confusion...just was wondering who Ayaan was...is it Lavanya & Arnav's son? and is Khushi in a relationship? or is she also married like Arnav? what happened between Khushi and Arnav in the gap period till now...hehe...sorry, im just too eager to know everything! Lol...i will wait for your updates since you will eventually clear all this :P
Update soon!
x
joe_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by joe_arhi

Thanks for the long update.. Update was lovely.. the way u described the song it was simply awesum it was easy to imagine khushi n the steps.. great job πŸ‘. Khushi getting depressed hearing that ASR got married is hilarious if ASR heard dat he wld hav replied "unbelievable". Waiting for the next update. cont soon... Thanks for the PM. eagerly waiting for our couples to meet..  

Thank you dear😊

Hey joe, you gave me an idea through your comment. Hmm let me see if I can in corporate that in the story!πŸ˜‰

Yea within next two updates, Arshi will meet.  I just have to get time to write and type.

Yes, it is hilarious from one point.  It is seems to be quite immature.  But Love knows no bounds and we all know how crazy kushi can get.  Plus that attraction was necessary for this story.  Otherwise, you also know how strict Kushi is about principles.  I did it for a purpose and I was waiting for comments like this to come up.  It gets exciting.  I can't clearly explain.  But will tell you one thing,  what I told about Kushi being depressed, is not just an imagination, ofcourse it is coloured for fiction purpose but I have seen a girl like that and she was very serious. Even when others mocked her, I had seen her so strong in her stand!

And also remember the fact that Kushi was in her teens, and she considered it as her first Love and not first Crush!

I can understand khushi's depression... Her first love.. I can understand dear.. Anything can happen in love. Im just waiting eagerly for the story to unfold. Waiting to knw ASR's reaction on meeting khushi n his reaction wen he cums to knw abt khushi's love for him... Actually for khushi its first love but to us it sounds like crush. After few years wen we think abt our first love/crush it may sound silly to ourself. Hav one question - khushi is 30 nw does she still consider it has her first love?
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arghhhaaa!!
Update soon dear
waitng
fabulous update..khushi nd asr face off wohoo waitn 4 it
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update... Its really well and u've described the song perfectly.. Do pm me when u update nxt.
Nichuss thumbnail
nice start...

waiitng for next part...

thjnx crizu for the link
crizal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nichuss

nice start...

waiitng for next part...

thjnx crizu for the link

welcm di πŸ˜ƒ
verisimilitude thumbnail
Awesome Daljeet

Happy for you.. The song was superb

Waiting for the next ..
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...superb start daljeeet jiπŸ˜ƒ
bt the fact asr married lavanya...cant digest😭

is it your first ff??

waiting for next

0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pls include the index on first page😳
daljeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshiobsessed

omg...

you should really promote your work...πŸ˜‰
you described khushi's character so amazingly 
through a song...😳
which is much more appropiate than words 
plus this concept is so new...
i mean we get to see ASR as an actor here...
awesome...!!
and about their meeting...😲
i am curious 
what will happen next ???
please update soon...😊
can't wait

hehe Thanks for your comment dear.

I hope I can satisfy you.

I'll try my best to bring their meeting in next chap, lemme seeπŸ˜‰