Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daljeet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sara8rai

Hey daljeet ur ryt sme ppl r mad abt actors n realy tke dem seriously u cn considr me as 1 fr barun.. Im obessd lyk my passion my crush okhay i knw datz 2o mch im sayn bt realy i luv him.
N thanx fr expln.
Vl b in a buddy list sn n vl b eagerly waitn fr d pm.
Luv dis stry n yeah d writer 2o :) :)

Thank you dear.  Yea then Kushi here is a representation of you too๐Ÿ˜ณ
daljeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTlicious

I don't really have any major confusion...just was wondering who Ayaan was...is it Lavanya & Arnav's son? and is Khushi in a relationship? or is she also married like Arnav? what happened between Khushi and Arnav in the gap period till now...hehe...sorry, im just too eager to know everything! Lol...i will wait for your updates since you will eventually clear all this :P
Update soon!
x

OMG! You are asking me the total plot in short๐Ÿคฃ

Wait my dear, I won't drag it, but the pace should be practical as well right?! 

Soon your doubts will be cleared. I promise๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
daljeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: joe_arhi

Originally posted by joe_arhi

Thanks for the long update.. Update was lovely.. the way u described the song it was simply awesum it was easy to imagine khushi n the steps.. great job ๐Ÿ‘. Khushi getting depressed hearing that ASR got married is hilarious if ASR heard dat he wld hav replied "unbelievable". Waiting for the next update. cont soon... Thanks for the PM. eagerly waiting for our couples to meet..  

Thank you dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey joe, you gave me an idea through your comment. Hmm let me see if I can in corporate that in the story!๐Ÿ˜‰

Yea within next two updates, Arshi will meet.  I just have to get time to write and type.

Yes, it is hilarious from one point.  It is seems to be quite immature.  But Love knows no bounds and we all know how crazy kushi can get.  Plus that attraction was necessary for this story.  Otherwise, you also know how strict Kushi is about principles.  I did it for a purpose and I was waiting for comments like this to come up.  It gets exciting.  I can't clearly explain.  But will tell you one thing,  what I told about Kushi being depressed, is not just an imagination, ofcourse it is coloured for fiction purpose but I have seen a girl like that and she was very serious. Even when others mocked her, I had seen her so strong in her stand!

And also remember the fact that Kushi was in her teens, and she considered it as her first Love and not first Crush!

I can understand khushi's depression... Her first love.. I can understand dear.. Anything can happen in love. Im just waiting eagerly for the story to unfold. Waiting to knw ASR's reaction on meeting khushi n his reaction wen he cums to knw abt khushi's love for him... Actually for khushi its first love but to us it sounds like crush. After few years wen we think abt our first love/crush it may sound silly to ourself. Hav one question - khushi is 30 nw does she still consider it has her first love?

Well I have not planned it yet.  Some things lay unsaid in our lives which has a beauty of it's own. It comes out in the wierdest moment.  So let me plan what and how to do, only then I can answer your comment.

Regarding your question, she is 30 now, yes in present, and the part which I described was in 90s. But between 90s and 2012  a lot has happened.  What do you think?  The crush the teenager on a star may not last , but what if that crush get a chance to transform into FIRST LOVE.  Then how should Kushi consider her crush/love at her age of 30????

OMG! I have talked a lot. psst, keep it a secret between us๐Ÿ˜‰
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daljeet

Well I have not planned it yet.  Some things lay unsaid in our lives which has a beauty of it's own. It comes out in the wierdest moment.  So let me plan what and how to do, only then I can answer your comment.

Regarding your question, she is 30 now, yes in present, and the part which I described was in 90s. But between 90s and 2012  a lot has happened.  What do you think?  The crush the teenager on a star may not last , but what if that crush get a chance to transform into FIRST LOVE.  Then how should Kushi consider her crush/love at her age of 30????

OMG! I have talked a lot. psst, keep it a secret between us๐Ÿ˜‰

i heard it๐Ÿ˜†
daljeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: harhem

Awesome Daljeet

Happy for you.. The song was superb

Waiting for the next ..

Thanks Harem๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for finding time๐Ÿ˜Š
daljeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: nannav

wow...superb start daljeeet ji๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bt the fact asr married lavanya...cant digest๐Ÿ˜ญ

is it your first ff??

waiting for next

๐Ÿ˜† That was unavoidable...

First FF in IF.  I had written one in another site.  This story is my first attempt in IF and Blog.

regarding index, I still don't know how to do all that.  With time..๐Ÿ˜‰
daljeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

nice start...

waiitng for next part...

thjnx crizu for the link

Tanks dear.  So you are crizal's friend.  Nice to meet you.๐Ÿ˜Š
0082016nit thumbnail
Originally posted by: daljeet

๐Ÿ˜† That was unavoidable...

First FF in IF.  I had written one in another site.  This story is my first attempt in IF and Blog.

regarding index, I still don't know how to do all that.  With time..๐Ÿ˜‰

in which site??myeduniya??
daljeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: nannav

in which site??myeduniya??

Yes Myedunia. You there too?  What was your ID there. Mine was Ranianjali
0082016nit thumbnail

Yes Myedunia. You there too?  What was your ID there. Mine was Ranianjali

i was a silent reader๐Ÿ˜†