Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

don't worry yar ab sid aa gaya hai toh he will get also same screen space😊 past me jo hua..use hum badal nahi sakte...but we can change our future with our demands and preference..so i will go for SIDRI not SIGI..becoz shivangi is not lead here

mere liye to gauri bhi lead nahi hai 🤣

mere liye mohit ke sath jo hogi i meant shivangi wo hi lead hai 🤣
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Mohit's screen space is more imp.. And seriously? how can you'll accept this.. i mean Mohit's screen space depends on Gauri?

Bcoz he is with gauri he gets screen space.. Sorry but m completely opposite to it.. This show was MOHIT's SHOW..!! Will make it Mohit's show again..!! 

no charmee i mean story revolves around gaurie and her family and her aayi..that's why i telling this..nothing against mohit..i want mohit in every sceen
-Saba- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

dare you to say anything abt my shivangi ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

oye hoye teri Shivangi...😆
Garv for Gauri 😆
You for Shivangi
and me for Sid now...hehe...🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Originally posted by: SrkSabaMonaya

i dont like gauri when she got so much attention instead of mohit...

same here + shivangi is more pretty and chikni then gauri mohit ke standard ko thoda math karti hai iss liye i want sigi aaj ke episode me unke scenes nahi dekhe kya???

gauri sid se jyada acche the 🤣
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

don't worry yar ab sid aa gaya hai toh he will get also same screen space😊 past me jo hua..use hum badal nahi sakte...but we can change our future with our demands and preference..so i will go for SIDRI not SIGI..becoz shivangi is not lead here

Thats is what your problem is you know.. You'll want SiRi bcoz gauri is the lead and I want SiGi bcoz m happy with them.. I don't want to watch the show just for the sake of it.. i want to enjoy it.. But if gauri gets all the importance dats impossible..  
-Saba- thumbnail

no charmee i mean story revolves around gaurie and her family and her aayi..that's why i telling this..nothing against mohit..i want mohit in every sceen

want maximun space for mohit bas...😊
actually i want mohit to win naya sadsya award this year...just like vo cha jaye dis year.bas..😊😆
-Saba- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

mere liye to gauri bhi lead nahi hai 🤣

mere liye mohit ke sath jo hogi i meant shivangi wo hi lead hai 🤣

youne to shivangi ko main lead bana diya ...😆😆
SP is mad i think...🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Originally posted by: SrkSabaMonaya

oye hoye teri Shivangi...😆
Garv for Gauri 😆
You for Shivangi
and me for Sid now...hehe...🤣

dream on baby 
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I m not able to explain you.. I won't let Sid's screen space dependent on Gauri..
Will mail SP abt it.. No problm is Its not SiGi but still Sid should have his own story.. This name n articles there were abt Khamoshiyan was bcoz of Mohit.. They can't bloody USE his name n Gauri take all the advantage.. NO this show is bcoz of Mohit then it has to be Mohit ruling over not Gauri..
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Thats is what your problem is you know.. You'll want SiRi bcoz gauri is the lead and I want SiGi bcoz m happy with them.. I don't want to watch the show just for the sake of it.. i want to enjoy it.. But if gauri gets all the importance dats impossible..  

wahi to i dont want to watch it just cz of mohit dat ki wo show me hai i wannt to njoy him..

and mein usse gauri ke sath nahi dekh sakti and falak is so pretty tune uske pics ekhe hai na??