Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

youne to shivangi ko main lead bana diya ...😆😆
SP is mad i think...🤣
tu bass dekhti jaa.. agar SP nahi hoga mad to mein kar dungi 🤣
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

want maximun space for mohit bas...😊
actually i want mohit to win naya sadsya award this year...just like vo cha jaye dis year.bas..😊😆
I too want Max screen space for Mohit n i don't wantt hat screen space to be depended on Gauri.. If Sid is with gauri.. Shouldn't it be the other way around.. like who ever is paired with Mohit should get more screen space.. 
I can just hope Mohit gets any award.. m so disappointed with this show.. can't expect anything out of it.. But if Mohit gets award i'll be the happiest..
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I m not able to explain you.. I won't let Sid's screen space dependent on Gauri..
Will mail SP abt it.. No problm is Its not SiGi but still Sid should have his own story.. This name n articles there were abt Khamoshiyan was bcoz of Mohit.. They can't bloody USE his name n Gauri take all the advantage.. NO this show is bcoz of Mohit then it has to be Mohit ruling over not Gauri..

leave charmee ppl wont understand our POV...

they want siddharth & gauri coz gauri is lead... bt NO big NO>. i want siddharth his own space & story not dependent on GAURI😡
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

wahi to i dont want to watch it just cz of mohit dat ki wo show me hai i wannt to njoy him..

and mein usse gauri ke sath nahi dekh sakti and falak is so pretty tune uske pics ekhe hai na??
I never had problm with gauri but gauri getting everything that mohit deserved has created a hatred for gauri in me.. and also that mohit's screen space depends on her has made me dislike her..

Thats is what your problem is you know.. You'll want SiRi bcoz gauri is the lead and I want SiGi bcoz m happy with them.. I don't want to watch the show just for the sake of it.. i want to enjoy it.. But if gauri gets all the importance dats impossible..  

yar show strong story line se chalta hai..and obviously STAR power se bhi ..but after some time stars bhi kuch nahi kar payege if story is not strong...for me i am watching this show just for mohit chahe uske opposite koi bhi ho..but i love to see him with sanaya but that won't be possible..shivangi ho ya gaurie koi bhi chalegi..but i want he should  be center point of the story.
aur mohit ne bhi ye show isiliye sign kiya hai becoz it has a strong story line...

leave charmee ppl wont understand our POV...

they want siddharth & gauri coz gauri is lead... bt NO big NO>. i want siddharth his own space & story not dependent on GAURI😡
yeah n we r not here to explain ppl.. let us just enjoy our day😉
M so against this that..that Mohit's screen space will depend on that bloody new comer..
My foot.. let others accept it.. But we won't Let any such injustice happen to OUR Mohit...!!

I m not able to explain you.. I won't let Sid's screen space dependent on Gauri..
Will mail SP abt it.. No problm is Its not SiGi but still Sid should have his own story.. This name n articles there were abt Khamoshiyan was bcoz of Mohit.. They can't bloody USE his name n Gauri take all the advantage.. NO this show is bcoz of Mohit then it has to be Mohit ruling over not Gauri..
sometimes i also feel the same... all popularity just because of mohit... just because of mohit's fans this show got 7:30 time slot instead of 6:30 ... This show is exit just because of mohit...bas but stupid sp represent her as the soul of the show...i hate this fact so much.

dream on baby 
hayeee...kash aisa ho jaye...

M so against this that..that Mohit's screen space will depend on that bloody new comer..
My foot.. let others accept it.. But we won't Let any such injustice happen to OUR Mohit...!!

...bloody new comer...hehe...bang on we will show sp... what is the real existance of the show...!! n for whom sp getting viewers for the show...????

yo sweety agree... lets enjoy our day...