Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 17 December 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

17th -Dec-2012 : 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham & Kartikeyas' premayan'

Ganesh asks h
is mother that how was his new look?
Parvati devi emotionally hugs him and says "its very adorable son, so much so that it has pacified me "

Indr dev sing praises for him "Mahadev Parvati putr Vinayak ki Jai"😲😆

Then mata Parvati realizes how shew behaved with her husband..She goes to him and falls on his feet and apologies him for her behavior  which was neither expected from Jagat mata nor from being Mahadev's wife.
She says even if he forgives her, she would never forgive herself.

He makes her stand and tells that when she hasn't done anything wrong how could he forgive her!

Then Ganesh goes to his parents and tells to his mother that, now the impurities are gone leaving behind purities an where purity is there there is happiness. It is he who has to ask for forgiveness.

Ganesh further says that father has done a good thing in cutting off his head as that was the head where ignorance dwelled .. He then aplogies to his father for his ill mannered act.. he then thanks his father for gifting him new life.
The kid feels extremely grateful for getting Gods as his parents.
Then Ganesh touches his father Mahadev's feet and Mahadev kneels down to his little one..

{My dearest Reshma  and other MR fans .. Plz stop Eying on MY Mohit😉 He is supper hot! ehm ...Ab jaoo bahut dekhchuke uss ko😆}

Shiva lovingly embraces Ganesh saying "My son" aww such an adorable scene.. Mohit ur God of acting!

Then Indr and other devtas praise "Mahadev Parvati Putr Vinayak ki Jai!" Then flowers start showering on them all. Parvati ma is too engrossed in adoring her little one.

One scene which I felt gladdened to see is the one which I'm gonna write below.

Ganesh says "If everybody is so happy to see me back, then why dont they give me ladu"all the devtas laugh at the innocent question..
Parvati ma tells that she would give him as many Ladus as he wishes to have.

All the devtas are filled with warmth seeing the adorable and innocence  personified Shiv - Parvati putr Ganesh and his antics.

Back at South:

Kartikeya feels left out.. as he thinks that everyone is happy with the arrival of his little bro and they don't need him anymore (Come on yaar why do u grumble Do u even know how much ur parents n the very kid bro of urs have gone through!)

Moving on.. he feels that the only person who values him is Devsena *(Ahem ..ab yaad ayaa that someone was silently hitting on him😆!)
Kartikeya heads back to South and is welcomed with great joy.. with Madam Devsena and Minakshi are waiting for him at the door steps to welcome him.

Devsena does his arti.. where Kartikey feels happy to see her... may be thinking of telling his word to her..where as Devsena is in constant guilt mood and is thinking of telling him the truth behind her stay.

Back to Kailash.. GAnesh is now given a grand seat along with many ladu plates..and of course ladus in his hands.
Then all the mice come down to meet their friend.. Ganesh asks them how did they find his new avtar.. the true friends reply that his new form is very adorable.
The mice tell him that from then on he can take as many ladus as he wants into his hands.. Ganesh tells them that then on not only he but they too can have many ladus.

Indr opens his Pandora box like mouth.. muttering to Brhaspati that he too feels very happy with Ganesha's elephant head..Elephants are always hungry and now Gajanan would stay forever at Kailash and will be engrossed in eating ladus.
Brihaspati replies that, may be his thought is that if Vinayak stays back at Kailash his importance
will be more..

Parvati ma finds Indr's smile fake and mocking.. Parvati ma feels worried about the fact that if in future Elephant headed Vinayak become an object of mockery.
Vishnu ji observes this. And says to her that no one will ever mock him , infact he would gain more love and name than anyone else.

Vishnu ji announce on the mark of Vinayak's rebirth .. they would celebrate his birthday and namkaran ceremony 

Then Vinayak gets up and says that before the celebration he has to do something very important.. he says that he has misbehaved with Devtas and Rishis so he apologies to everyone in person.

Back at South again!

K
artikeya asks Devsena i she felt happy seeing him and also that did she wiat for him... She replies a yes.. on his asking she says that only to tell the secrets of her heart to him.

Devsena tells him that she loves him.. Kartikeya replies that he knows the fact and he too.. (as he tries to tell his word..he is stopped by her truth)

She tells him that its not the complete fact.. Kartikeya's expression changes.
She tells him that she has been sent by Indr dev so as to misdirect n entice him from his aim into her attraction.
But she seeing his valor and good nature fell in love with him in actual.'

Kartikeya feels betrayed!
She tells him taht she tried to tell him about this many times but she couldn't.
And she didn't even know how would he feel if he knows the truth and would he every accept her..and her love. As she could no longer lie him.

Kartikeya is mad now... He tells that he respects her but hhe cannot ever love her truly cause he cannot forget that Indr has planted her.

He says that such love has no future..and leaves from there.

Ganesh apologies to Indr for his behavior...he says that he is nothing before him (Dev raj who feels proud) As Indr takes the ladu Ganesh says that he has greater ego than him.

PRECAP:

GAnesha's Namkara ceremony !

Thanks for reading WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

as WU thread is up will post snaps of todays epi here itself😳
took only 4

P.S:Sia if you want to use these snaps for WU make use of them just thought to say😊
Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 11 years ago
@Hema dear Its fine🤗 ... after reading the WU people will be delighted to see the pics which u have posted..
Thanks a ton. Really appreciate ur great effort da,.

@ Btw I am Loving ur Display animated pic from GKD... Mohit *swoons*

Regards
SIa
Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
@Siya-ek saal baad-now we have both Shree Ganesh and Shiva in our show😆
ab jaake lagta hai your opening "jai Ganesh Shiva Om" is even more beautiful than before!😳
update soon
awww...my Ladoo...youll take Mohit,i am happy looking at my Bappa
Sadhil makes the cutest Bappa ever-little Ladoo!
Ganesh looked cho cute..and the way he gave answer to indradev was really priceless..hihi that realy cracked me up rolfmao🤣
it was a gud epi
thanks for the update
I am really happy, for this happy note in this epi. It was really great that finally mahadev parivaar is moving forward for a happy time. Just after karthikeya comes back to meet his li'll bro , there will be the must watch nok-jhoks.
after what devraj said to bappa , he indeed got a perfect reply from him, specially laddo serving part😆.
superb , superb! Thanks for the writting updates and also for the epi pics👍🏼.

There will be celebrations tomm in the epi. too at Kailash. One year back, Shivji was alone. Now his sansarik with 3 children. Good progress. If we are fortunate to celebrate DKDM's 2nd anni, then what should we expect?

Vinayak's sweet taunts for Indra was the best part today. He'll not dare to open his mouth again to make fun of Vinayak.
In the precap, Vinayak looks very cute, simillar to real Ganeshji.😃
i m in love with ganeshji so cute a nice happy episode
thank you for the update and lovely pictures
The episode was too good.I loved all the scenes of bappa.

So if kartikeya is sher,bappa is sava sher.😛Kartikeya would do Indra's bolti bandh only when Indra made fun of him and provoked him.But Ganapati did Indra's bolti bandh even before Indra could say anything.😆👏

I am looking forward to Kartikeya-Ganesha small small fights and nok jhoks.I guess now Kartikeya would have no option except for leaving for kailash.

Regarding kartikeya-devsena story,i guess now they are gonna show according to the puranas.I guess now Indra might come and give devsena's hand to kartikeya in marriage.Of course kartikeya will refuse but hamare mahadev hai na!He is everyone's agony aunt in the show.😆He will samjhofy kartikeya to marry devsena.But i guess that will take a little time.First we have to see kartikeya-ganesha nok jhoks and then only kartikeya marrriage.😃