:. RaYa Express #2 ::Tanhayee:: - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
congrats BALH's NL team & on 2nd edition of it hope we will see many more... u have done best job... lovely siggis made by Anu & Lipsha... great thread oprated by Natasha... lovely work girls...

& for a change want to share something Veena ji finally ur prediction was right Priya gave Peehu Golu & yes he is in shock state till now... so just hope ur other part of prediction be also true...
sorry Natasha ... but i think u forgot to add sceane of the week... in this update b'coz i can't find it...
gr8 work guys u brought the best even frm the crappy week in the history of BALH 
wih gaana daalna zaroori tha kyaπŸ˜†
i really appreciate ur work guys 
well done Natasha n team
Congrats to the BALH NL team!! Fab job! You guys are amazing.. Last week was wasnt that great.. You guys still managed to find the good outta these episodes.!! Great work! Thanks a lot for the NL..
great work Natasha πŸ‘πŸΌ

and thanks for my gift for most popular post😳
Originally posted by leena04

congrats BALH's NL team & on 2nd edition of it hope we will see many more... u have done best job... lovely siggis made by Anu & Lipsha... great thread oprated by Natasha... lovely work girls...

& for a change want to share something Veena ji finally ur prediction was right Priya gave Peehu Golu & yes he is in shock state till now... so just hope ur other part of prediction be also true...

hahahaha...ha yar pehli bar kamal ho gya...pehle hi hhhuuhh...wala dialogue mar dena chahiye tha...thank u πŸ˜ƒ
i jst love to read all this together...really appriciable for evryone...thank u natasha for making it...πŸ‘

&again thank u all for liking my OS & making it again OS OF THE WEEK...i  am really speechless...kabhi kabhi ummed se jyada milta h to bayan karne k liye alfaz nhi milte hain...always be with me...i will always try to make u all happy...& thank u team  for this sweet gift..love it from core of my herat...β€οΈπŸ€—

with love 
veena❀️

fab work team!
great job on the second NL πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank u guys for the appreciation ... means a lot to us ... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by leena04

sorry Natasha ... but i think u forgot to add sceane of the week... in this update b'coz i can't find it...
No i didn't forget actually fosla is not sending me her entry πŸ˜•