~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ - Page 26

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ans1122

Your wish has been granted -'itsabouttime' - they all are back in pritampura... :-) now looking forward to seeing MC, Gunjan and Baldev

even i was looking forward to pritampura tracks but the precap proved as a dampner.again repeated scene of veera telling that nihal is so much like papaji and ratan shutting her up.how long they will prolong nihal's truth and his mysterious looks?i have begun to hate  scene of veera's equating nihal and sampoorna  and whole family's emotional talk with sampoorna's pic coz those scenes have been repeted to death by now.

i miss early days of veera so much.what simplicity,what warmth and how joyful and emotional those epis were๐Ÿ˜ญused to wait  eagarly even for the repeat telecasts.now toh dont feel like reading the written updates anymore.its no more about the original theme "ranveera"".now-a-days ranveera's  role is reduced to doing 'o balle balle' at the drop of hat.Ratan-nihal chemistry is the focus of cvs now which sadly doesnt click for me at least.

i guess enough rant for now.will try 2-3 more epis and if same thing continues,sadly i have to let go of my most beloved show of all times.no need of any rant or raising my bp...๐Ÿฅฑ
Originally posted by ans1122

Your wish has been granted -'itsabouttime' - they all are back in pritampura... :-) now looking forward to seeing MC, Gunjan and Baldev

even i am waiting to see Baldev and Gunjan and MC...missed them very much ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

at last the amritsar track is over and they are back in Pritampura ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@ALL..

The Twelth Indian Telly Awards Nominations r out...Plz VOTE VOTE VOTE for Bhavesh and Harshitha in the BEST CHILD ACTORS(MALE & FEMALE)... :) Our super talented wonder kids SURELY DESERVE the awards.. Heres the link to VOTE... :)
http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/poll/

Who was on the call to Ratan today?๐Ÿ˜•

gosh, I just realized after reading the comments on the Kartar article that its not just the people of this forum but people who dont come her often are against this stupid track as well...everybody is complaining of how the show is no more about the kids and is focussing on lusting idiots...sad :(
ohhh so Ratan is destined to have 2 daughters. Hmmm does that mean Nihal will be the father? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Amanat284

ohhh so Ratan is destined to have 2 daughters. Hmmm does that mean Nihal will be the father? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

guess its going that route๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hinz.. what happened to the NL??? 
Originally posted by MyInspirationz

Hinz.. what happened to the NL??? 

Divya, more than half the members backed out ๐Ÿ˜ณ
will do a re sign up after the 150 episode celebrations
Veera team mein toh sab rone mein DHURANDHAR HAIN... Kya rote hain.. WAAH WAAH WAAH.. aur kya rulate hain... 

Rone ke liye aansoon kabhi kum nahin the, par aise beh rahe hain ki rukne ka naam nahin le rahe..

Ratan's breakdown was just totally beyond words.. Sneha.. Brilliant!!! and Balwant praaji... Y'day's episode totally belonged to you... and the guilt in Nji's eyes... tells there's a lot that is hidden beneath that pain. 

As much as Ratan Beeji & Balwant praaji made me cry, One glimpse of Veera made me smile. 

Brilliant comeback by Team Veera :) Looking forward for loads of action and rona-dhona. *Goes and fetches for my aid in crying*