~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

hahaha Veera is so funny

kitte tukdo me chaloge 🀣

Its Pooja's turn, it shud be up soon :)
btw my mom is coming this mon 🀣 wu prb is solved ...

pushing this up for you Sonia :)
cool thnx... i was just gonna poke u over thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

my take wud be up for the epi tonite πŸ˜ƒ
beautiful epi once again πŸ‘

The sweet and simple thinking of Ranvi... he once again put Veera before himself. We knew he was planning to tear off his Kurta... (RIP, the Kurta πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) but the whole scene was beautifully shot.

To an extent he didn't even want Veera to know what he did. Is it any inclination towards the future track? Sooner or later whenever Ranvi finds the truth out and is old enough to grasp the gravity behind the same... he'll try to keep it from Veera!  He hides below the mattress and that so reminded me of my childhood days when i use to hide beneath the mattress with a torch to read some books or listen to music... its a different story that mom always caught me

Chaiji and Ranvi interaction was again a very refreshing scene. the boyish charm and then he tries to hide his doing by wearing Veera's dupata πŸ˜† And then came the question... if i did a mistake so did Beeji am i reading it too much or are the CVs pointing towards the questions being raised in the future? Chaiji herself had no answer to Ranvi's question. Agreed that Ratan is not at fault but Ranvi who won't have anything less than the best for Veera may one day question Ratan why she punished Veera by depriving her of her love when Veera was no where at fault... ok i think i m already thinking too  muchπŸ€“πŸ€”

So lo ji... mera take shake ho gaya... now over to you guys... chalo chalo jaldi jaldi apne opinions do 😳

Love,
SoniaπŸ˜›

Thank you Sonia, I have yet to watch but you voiced the exact thing I have been wondering about.

Ranvi is defintely going to start questioning things.

The things that Banusri said, and the way Kartar treats Veera has him confused already but if Ratan keeps doing it too then he will definitely start asking the right questions.

I also agree that if he should ever learn the truth he will shield Veera from it.
yup and then i m afraid what route will the mother-son relationship take ... shielding Veera from the truth will also mean shielding her from Ratan too coz then Ratan won't have to guise as being a busy woman to keep Veera at bay :( i wonder how he'll react to it then!

Oh yeah I haven't thought of that.

It means that Ratan may never accept Veera either, most especially if Sampooran never returns. I am sure this will be very emotional.
yup... it would complicate matters and Ranvi sure is going to face the maximum brunt of the situation.

Veera and Ratan bonding is something i really wish to see *sigh*