Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Power packed awesome epi today!

I loved Veera and Ratan bonding πŸ˜ƒ Ratan is being drawn towards Veera and i loved it when on third night she slept beside Veera herself... slowly the distance between them is reducing.

Ranvi was as usual at its best. He feels bad and is not able to concentrate anywhere coz Veera is not around him. When it comes to Veera he trusts no one. He was ready to bear the pain of what Veera is going through just to be there for her. Is chakkar main aaj Veera se bhi daant kha li πŸ˜†

Moti Chaiji... oh i love her... her mirchi wasn't well and she misses the questions which she normally wishes to dodge.

And Veera... she'll bear the pain but will not let any harm come Ranvi's way. It was so endearing when she got engrossed watching Ranvi's pics and she told Ratan to feed her. Beeji, Kha le puttar khale bolo na... how could Ratan not fall for her charm πŸ˜›
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I know u love me Sonia 🀣

yet to watch the epi, wil post my take later tonight
euphoric thumbnail
Oh yes i do moti Chaaai ji 🀣

raat gayi... take kahan hai🀑

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Veera is the STAR of MAHA EPI tonite... :) :) I soo soo loved her "tashan" with Baldev(gosh i soo soo hate him..haath dhoke peeche pada hai mere Ranvi ke.. :x) Her "winning dance" infront of Baldev- ws EPIC... Also loved hw she put kaala teeka to Ratan sayin she looks when she smile.. That ws the MOST BEAUTIFUL moment in aaj ka epi for me.. The way she do things to "get" love n attention frm Ratan,d way she LOVES Ratan-alwz make me feel wish she ws REAL KID of Ratan.. Veera is still not tht lucky...But wohi kami toh usko apni "anokhi maa" aka Ranvi poora karta hai by givin her love of both brother and mother... :)..
Nywz now comin to Ranvi-Hes on the way to bcome "man of principles"... Abhi se the way he identifies right & wrong-and also makin Veera also learn abt them is WONDERFUL.. I soo soo love his HONEST NATURE.. Loved how he told truth to teachers abt audition... :) Also loved his gesture of placin the Indian Flag in correct position... :) Felt good to c his respect for Indian Flag...A very nice message CVs with tht scene.. :)
Overall a lovely mahaepi... :) I hope in the last moment-evrythin get sorted n Ranvi gets to play Bhagat Singh in the drama.. :)
euphoric thumbnail
Nikki, its Ranvi's honesty that sets him apart... infact isn't it one of the most important factor that has been helping him to become, "Anokhi Ma"... a mother always teaches whats right and wrong to her kids but even at times they don't get an opportunity to set an example like Ranvi places in front of Veera...  being kids and growing up together, Veera is seeing Ranvi practicing what he preaches πŸ˜Š not tht other moms don't practice but often kids are too young to understand the matters that concerns the adults.

Regarding Veera putting kaala teeka to ratan.. it was a classic scene... her innocent gestures and attention to details is simply awe inspiring. I'm sure even Ratan would envy why Veera wasn't sent to her rightfully.

I loved how Veera wriggled her eyebrows teasing Baldev... She's the jaan of the epi. Moti Chaiji rightly calls her Mirchi πŸ˜†
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks nikki do ranvi became bhagat singh btw who is doing wu i cant missed epi hina ur doing
euphoric thumbnail
Rashu yet nahi pata... baldev have sent him to the farms... he'll fall in on monday... hope Ranvi only plays Bhagat Singh 
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh thanks sonia so by the end of this week we will know who will be bhagat singh finally
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Guys, I am new in this forum.  Can someone please tell me why ratan's husband cheated on her.  Thanks in advance