Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

the CVs kinda redeemed themselves with the superadorable RanVeera scenes and we got to see a beginning to Nihal's revelation...guess they'll now focus on him and his purpose of entering their lives...
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Hello Guys, I am new in this forum.  Can someone please tell me why ratan's husband cheated on her.  Thanks in advance

Because he was a soppy man who thought he could get away with sleeping with another woman- that too who was about to get married to Kartar (Sampooran's best friend) If she married Kartar, She would have been a younger sister-in-law to Sampooran.  🤢

This is how it happened

Amrita being a silly woman though by running away from her wedding, unmarried will save Kartar from greif because if he married her, she thought he will be devestated after her death. Stupid reason. She didn't even tell her parents that she has a life threatening disease. Stupid woman.

She met Sampooran on the night she ran way, there was going to be a mudslide, he takes her to some barn, starts speaking to her- finding out why she ran off, softens towards her,uses his turban to warm her up, starts rubbing her, she tells him she wants to be a mother before she dies, he ends up sleeping with her- Despite being a married man (has a loving nice loyal wife and a good son) still that wasn't enough to deter/stop him from cheating on his wife and thus losing everything.

This Amrita was a characterless woman who died as an unmarried woman who bore a child out of wedlock with a married man. No shame in there- could have married Kartar and had Veera with him.

But yeah, the reason sampooran cheated on Ratan was a stupid one and the whole act of cheating on her was disgusting altogether.
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sampooran disgusts me 🤬
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😆MC and veera scene rocked MC didn't want to tell her bardast and snoring meaning she pretended to sleep and veera asks why are u snoring like this did u eat tractor 🤣
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Rashu--

😆MC and veera scene rocked MC didn't want to tell her bardast and snoring meaning she pretended to sleep and veera asks why are u snoring like this did u eat tractor 🤣

🤣 🤣

Are you serious??? Veera said that!!! I FREAKING LOVE HER!!!! ❤️ She makes me go...AWWW

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

the CVs kinda redeemed themselves with the superadorable RanVeera scenes and we got to see a beginning to Nihal's revelation...guess they'll now focus on him and his purpose of entering their lives...

I agree. After watching today's episode where Veera prays for her papaji to come back , I think the truth about nihal will be exposed soon 😊
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Rashu--

<font color="#ff6600">😆MC and veera scene rocked MCdidn'twant to tell her bardast and snoring meaning she pretended tosleepand veera asks why are u snoring likethisdid u eat tractor🤣</font>

She is adorable yaar her scenes with MC are super hilarious and adorable
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 ha miss bhullakkad me to love their scenes
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And finally we have Ratan questioning Nihal's presence in the village even after she declined to take the money. Getting on the track i guess 👍🏼
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I dozed off early last night and havent watched the epi yet...seems interesting