~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Harshitha - she ws the STAR of tonites epi... Her fear,her longing for her veerji,Her relief on seein rats goin away frm her,her happiness vich she had when she thot its coz she wrote Veerji's name,rats went away and again her veerji helped her...omg EVRYTHING SEEMED SOO SOO REAL.. Hats off to her... It ws such a pain seein her sufferin lik this... And spl mention to the way DIVINE BOND-RanVeera share ws AGAIN portrayed in the scene where veera drops the bottle of acid by mistake vich ws at the same moment when Ranvi prayed for a sec to keep her Veera safe-And his ardaas ws IMMEDIATELY fulfilled..CLASSIC SCENE tht ws CVs... Nywz precap is AGAIN SCARY... :(
I second you Nikki...

She's a powerhouse! Everything was so real and so believable! She wrote Veerji everywhere around her... the comfort she derived by just remembering Ranvi... was so touching! All she remembers in this time of distress is Ranvi.. for her, he's her brother, her mother, her saviour! The scene where Ranvi joined his hands was awesomely portrayed... Its said a kid's prayer never goes unanswered and his innate prayers were immediately answered. This is the first time Veera cried after the leap, and more than fear it was longing for her Veerji!

Ratan too was immediately alerted... and when she first met Ranvi, her eyes were searching for Veera! A small scene, yet it spoke volumes. Ranvi went to look for Veera but concern already gripped her.

And Ranvi... "beeji aur Chaaiji kitne pareshaan ho rahe hai" yea right! its for them that he went to look Veera :P Once again we saw the possessive side of this humble and sweet brother :)

The alarm will be raised tomorrow... hope Veera is alright... Precap was disturbing

i 4gt to mention Ratan's part..yes her concern for Veera ws INDEED visible..and tht too not once BUT TWICE..
I am yet to watch yesterday's epi fully.man they dragged that bhaktawar part so much,i fell asleep and missed rest of epi.will watch at 6.30😊

didnt they mention in a spoiler that bhaktawar will plot so that Ratan would lose her assistance for field work.but that didnt happen right?so today also they will show that part???hope notcant see ranveera separated for so long😭
i HOPE RanVeera will RE-UNITE in tomorrows epi aka Friday epi..
Yet another emotional epi..It ws heart piercing to c Veera CRYING and longing for Ranvi...My heart skipped a beat when she ws ALMOST abt to switch on the lights... And again Ranvi saved her INDIRECTLY.. Sharp memory of Veera saved her frm another mishap..
Harshitha-my doll...the way she acted today-i soo so wanted to go there and hug her.. what a FLAWLESS performance by her... I CANT BELIEVE shes doing emotional scenes such exceptionally well...No doubt hw wonderful actress she is..But ENACTING EMOTIONAL SCENES NATURALLY is one BIG TEST vich proves hw much calibre one actor/actress...And i can say both Bhavesh and Harshitha r EQUAL in tht manner...
Both r soo soo AMAZINGLY TALENTED tht i really wonder hw CVs r gonna get two actors for grown-up RanVeera who can MATCH UP these POWERHOUSE PERFORMERS - Harshitha and Bhavesh..
And lastly once again Chaiji represented viewer's thoughts.. She cudn help bt ADMIRE at Ratan's love and care for Veera vich Ratan calls it "responsibility"..
Thanks for this Nikki, I have been waiting to see if there is anything on today's episode and you provided what I needed. Now at least I can relax for a moment but I really want Veera out of that store room and that darn teacher to get punished.
beeji...todays epi ws totally worth it...no filler scene at all..

bt for reunion v hv to w8 till Monday... Director sir told this in official fb group as reply to one fan..πŸ˜’
Hey guys , just wanted to tell that Wu will be posted late today. just caught up with a personal commitment , will try to post once i come back. Im really sorry. 
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

beeji...todays epi ws totally worth it...no filler scene at all..

bt for reunion v hv to w8 till Monday... Director sir told this in official fb group as reply to one fan..πŸ˜’

Lol..looks like he took me seriously on more tissues comment.

I knew they would make us wait until Monday.

Okay thanks.