~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Nikki so agree with u... Harshitha is fantabulous, a darling... it was so sad to see her scared and alone. I want to bring that teacher and smack her black and blue! 😡 Harshitha was so convincing in her scenes that you couldn't help but feel for Veera trapped in an unfortunate situation! I loved the way the episode was scripted and executed. Each scene was perfect! Ratan restlessness accompanied by the supporting villagers... were all a package!
Its Friday...
then saturday...
then sunday...
then monday

Mummaaa its too far 😭
This is the episode that made me cry the most.😭

I was crying everytime Veera cried and my heart stopped when that light switch short-circuted. I was so scared for her.

Harshita did a wonderful job, not for a moment did I think it wasn't all real.
Harshita is such a natural actor at this age.Usually most child actors overreact at crying scenes,but this girl did such an amazing job.👏
I am so attached to these kids,its not feeling good when heard that Veera will be rescued Monday only.Come on...
I know! Monday seems so far 

This is first time when Veera is actually crying and its so sad... all through with Ranvi there to look after her, he had never let a tear drop from her eyes and here she's... trapped, alone, hungry, thirsty, scared 💔 

Its hard to imagine that she would be traumatized & wont be her usual self.And a full week of that..😭But anything is less torturous than the ongoing week.She will have her veerji by her side.Cant wait to see that teacher get punished😈

Originally posted by liipsa

Its hard to imagine that she would be traumatized & wont be her usual self.And a full week of that..😭But anything is less torturous than the ongoing week.She will have her veerji by her side.Cant wait to see that teacher get punished😈

I know... its going to be sad watching her all sad and glum but i m glad they are covering it up... it would have been highly unrealistic if they wouldn't have focused on the aftermath of this instance😕
I too can't imagine Veera without the constant smile of that frown she get when she is mad about something or her hrrr. to moti chiji, and I am sure they will do all they can to bring her out of this trauma and she will get our Veera back, but I am sure that this experience won't leave her or Ranvi ever.

And I am waiting for the teacher to get punished too.
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

I too can't imagine Veera without the constant smile of that frown she get when she is mad about something or her hrrr. to moti chiji, and I am sure they will do all they can to bring her out of this trauma and she will get our Veera back, but I am sure that this experience won't leave her or Ranvi ever.

And I am waiting for the teacher to get punished too.

Oh how I am waiting for tht Di😡 She can't get away with this... and i can suggest a whole lotta ways for that! Just eliminating her out of school registers is not enough! 😈
Originally posted by euphoric

Oh how I am waiting for tht Di😡 She can't get away with this... and i can suggest a whole lotta ways for that! Just eliminating her out of school registers is not enough! 😈

Yeah me too want to suggest some punishments.Angry