ArVi AshVik Heaven# 53 God Bless Ashvik - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pancham101

Yup ...refer to two posts ago...😃😃😳

Whoops, didn't see. 😆 I love Ashvik's dances. They are so comfortable with each other and it really shows in their dance. 😊
Originally posted by Ashi22

RD was clearly not happy in those segment,

RD is usually shy/reticent when around newer people...he was in a similar mode when they had those dahi handi episodes with Ritesh and Tushar...
Edited by Pancham101 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nalonynnej

Congrats Sheetal! That's exactly how I felt when my grade went up to a B in mathe yesterday. 😆
Omggg it's just the best feeling <3 Like I had a B+ 89% for the longest time ever, but now I have 2 A's and 4 B's instead of 1 A and 5 B's ðŸ˜†
Did anyone catch what was said at the end of the SBB? I heard Asha saying something like they're all trying to be Rithvik Dhanjani? 😕

Did anyone catch what was said at the end of the SBB? I heard Asha saying something like they're all trying to be Rithvik Dhanjani? 😕

Hum sab Rithvik Dhanjani Se inspire ho rahe hain 
@Sheetal- I wouldn't stress too much. UC's don't even look at your freshman year grades. So much for all my high A's. 😆

Because he is dancing in lots of awards function these days, so Asha said they r just copying him dancing in any function,😆 it was just funny joke.

@Sheetal- I wouldn't stress too much. UC's don't even look at your freshman year grades. So much for all my high A's. 😆
OMG REALLY? THANK GOD OMGGG. Because Biology -.-
Originally posted by Pancham101

Hum sab Rithvik Dhanjani Se inspire ho rahe hain 

But didn't she also say something like they didn't eat? I couldn't hear to well. Probably will put my headphones on when I get home so I can decipher it. 😆 

@Ashi- Thanks!! 😃
Edited by nalonynnej - 11 years ago
It was nice to see Asha smiling and laughing after long time,