ArVi AshVik Heaven# 53 God Bless Ashvik - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
@Avni- I'd be crying. I love my lappy so MUCH! I basically have my school life on it. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nalonynnej

@Avni- I'd be crying. I love my lappy so MUCH! I basically have my school life on it. ๐Ÿ˜†
Me too I was about too start with my rhona dhona it would have been an episode of PR soon๐Ÿ˜†
Luckily I thougt of pulling the battery out.. thank god I listen to my computer friends๐Ÿ˜†
@Avni- I need more computer friends. I just restart my computer every time I think there's something wrong. ๐Ÿ˜†
They're bringing me into their fights and arguments and it's so annoying ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm missing my dentist appointment because none of them will take me either -___-
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

They're bringing me into their fights and arguments and it's so annoying ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm missing my dentist appointment because none of them will take me either -___-
Auww its ok Sheetal๐Ÿค—.. I hate it when they do that.. Just breath.. we are here to listen to your ventinf heres an extra hug for you๐Ÿค—
@Sheetal- I'm sorry.  Atleast you don't have to go to the dentist anymore? ๐Ÿ˜‰
@Amita LOL I tried restarting it by pressing the button but it didnt work cuz the screen was frozen so I couldnt pick what I wanted to do 
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Auww its ok Sheetal๐Ÿค—.. I hate it when they do that.. Just breath.. we are here to listen to your ventinf heres an extra hug for you๐Ÿค—
Thank you Avni ๐Ÿค— I just don't understand why I should suffer? I mean, what did I even do? ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜•
@Avni- Then I'd just let my computer sit around for a while and hoped it would go back  to normal. ๐Ÿ˜† What laptop do you have?
Originally posted by nalonynnej

@Sheetal- I'm sorry.  Atleast you don't have to go to the dentist anymore? ๐Ÿ˜‰
It's fine. But lol... I mean orthodontist... I actually want to get my colors changed ๐Ÿ˜›