REDUX 2612 - The Joker of the pack !!

Posted: 11 years ago

Heyy All,

After watching  the ME,   I guess Most of us were expecting  Mastana's Gander to be cooked, chewed and swallowed but  Monday opened to a big surprise  !! The episodes was a  case of  constantly swinging fortunes !!...

Who would have thought that a bumbling, incoherent, hesitant, Henpecked Mastana could and did turn into a Killer  >> All for love !! ... Pheww !!   The terorist  gets the Pic of Rinki and we Know that Mastana  is a goner , THEN  mastana  holds a knife against the terrorist  and threatens  Jedda with disclosure , we Know then that Jadda is a Goner , THEN, Jadda smirks, happily shoots down  the terrorist, neutralizes the threat  and cheerfully chases after Mastana , THEN  we know that Mastana is a Goner  THEN Mastana  runs into the back room followed by Jadda, Mastana  holds onto  Suchi as a human shield  AND effectively neutralizes the Upper hand of  Jadda !!  Jadda is not the one to give up so easily, He has got one opportunity to eliminate  a support system of Sha and he will make use of it ... So he gives chase but is no match for the Alley rat of Mumbai who knows the in's and Out's of Mumbai...   Mastana is on the run with the Ace of Sha, The child Suchi , What will happen  if and when  Shantanu gets to know  that his apple of the eye, Suchi has slipped the dragnet of Sha ??  Will Suchi be the ticket  for Mastana to get into the Gang again  ??

Jadda the agile thinker that he is smoothly slips all the blame on Mastana and as if corroborating his statements, there comes a call from Sha's trusted Lieutenant that Rinki is the Girlfriend of  Mastana and one who has disapppeared  post Jewel heist !! Confirmation  about complicity  of Mastana arrives  and Jadda stands absolved  and in a subtle Psychological moment, the control of the operation  slips into Jadda's hands when  Sha admits that Mastana  has indeed done a runner and instead of commanding Jadda , asks him to take care of the issue ...  One more instance when we see Sha despite her firm resolution, strong will is not a Terrorist nor was she a terrorist in the making  for she does not have the wile to survive the harsh terrain of terrorism, She is there as a vengeful widow endowed with  enormous power , what happens when Sha has to undergo trials of fire, Will she continue to flounder as she has done so far , will her humanity wake up ?? will she turn completely inhuman ?? or will the fires of vengeance be turned on Jadda ??

Another telling moment, and quite a realistic moment was the inter department squabbles and rivalry that exists in almost all Govt offices and which was ably  captured during the brief interaction between  Randeep and Shekhwat ...   It is such small attentions that lends a ring of authenticity to a show and I am happy that it was taken care off too ...

Ritika/Mehar ...  I would say, she is one of those actor who acts  subtly that her acting does not get noticed for its very subtlety, Loved the cold disdain  in her eyes when she hugs Shantanu and promises things will be alright  or as the hurting mom when she first lays    her eyes on Shantanu ...

Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago
...SHAKAL BHOLE ANARI KAA ..
 AUR CHAAL SHAATIR KHILARI KAA...

wow ..  I want to kiss the hand of Jadda's dialogue writer Sathya...

bahut mazaa aa raha hai... 

😊Sharing a few things I felt after watching today's episode...

😊Loved the bhagam bhaag scene of Jadda and Mastana... The BG score and the directors have done an awesome job there...Mastana looks plump but is light footed...and Jadda has athletic build but was slower???...he was far far behind him !!...how's that possible ???😲

😊Loved the false story Jadda feeds Shahana πŸ˜†... And Jadda thought she would gulp it down so easily!! πŸ˜²...is she so easily duped πŸ˜²...Didn't he think she would take some time to digest the fact that Mastana who was so trusted by Malik has suddenly turned out to be a traitor  !!!,...

😊I'm sure she has looked thru whatever info Jadda has fed her today ...I think she just wants to play along with him till her trusted Mastana comes back to her and hands over Suchi safe and sound ... or will he ??... And may be also tell her how Jadda wanted to kill him as he came to know the truth regarding the train blast..πŸ‘

😊The next scene that gave me goosebumps was when Jadda suddenly without any provocation points the gun towards Shahana...just when everyone thinks he's leaving the venue !!!... Even she was taken aback I'm sure... So were all her henchmen ... He made it appear as if he was joking but in his heart of hearts he was deriving immense pleasure out of Shahana's discomfiture .. what a character... and what awesome direction πŸ‘ ...hahaha...πŸ˜†

😲Hmmm...so Shahana was getting a duplicate Nova 6 made...she has shaatir dimaag ... 

😊The actual necklace which has the detonator chip ..is lying in Rashmi's cupboard... So it is safe for the time being...now as Jadda gets the duplicate necklace from Rinki...She might think he was the one who got the original one switched with the duplicate one !!...Shahana is sure to doubt his loyalty again...I hope by then Mastana gets the chance to inform Shahana.about the truth of the bomb blasts...

πŸ˜’No RasDeep scenes today...πŸ˜’

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

17/12/12

17th Episode

FRAYED AT THE SEAMS

WHAT a humungously racy episode! Never knew a TV show could move this fast, that too, a daily! Shahana is in a fix. Her husband made a plan and imparted the details to her. Then he got himself killed. Unforeseen complication number two; unforeseen complication number one being a man named Jeddah. (How I wish he wasn't a terrorist! *sigh*πŸ˜³πŸ˜›) Jeddah induced calamities continue... and Shahana has to put up with unforeseen complication number three- a train blast. It doesn't stop there, unforeseen complication number four... Mastaana's love story. Kya yaar? Arnav Khushi ki luv story bhi itni dhamaal nahi machaya jitna in donon ki! Wahaan TRP phoot gayi thi... yahaan yeh dono atom bomb phod rahe hain! And does it end there? Nope! Unforeseen complication number five, the slotted pendant... gayab! Only because a sincere man, insignificant, innocent, guleless Jignesh Bhai was doing his job... lagan se! aur log kehte hain ki India main bahut saare kamchor hote hain. Jignesh Bhai se kuch seekho... itna achha kaam kiya ki apni hi boss ki parlok ki visa tayyar kiya... literally! Well, koi baat nahi... after all he was the late unlamented Motilal Ji!

And the saga continues...

Among the people who were killed in the train blast were Ritika's father and brother. The same Ritika they had replaced with a fake. Mehr had to risk exposure by staying in close proximity with Ritika's family.

And the biggest headache of all! Randeep Rathore. Besides being sharp and intelligent, he is sincere to boot. All this on top of being blessed with the Devil's own luck... believe me it is enough to break a poor terrorist's nazuk heart! Only think of the luck of this man-

o   He is investigating a case. And of the entire crowd in that train station who were lamenting their dear departed, he stumbles on and develops a yen for the very girl for whom Rakesh Bhargav had purchased the slotted pendant.

o   Which in turn was smuggled into the country by Rashmi's own brother-in-law!

o   Whom Rashmi has already identified to Randeep.

To top it all, Shahana's men are playing for agendas of their own... Mastaana for Rinky and Jeddah for Nova 6... no one is interested in playing Diwali on a large scale!

And now, Shantanu has lost his extremely precious marbles.

And Mastaana has made off with the bargaining chip... Suchi is out of Shahana's clutches.

Ab bolo...bechari Shahana kya karein?

At this rate, Randeep won't have much to do. Fate will take care of Shahana. But yes, this can be very unpredictable. The luck can turn anytime...

A grand plan! Malik looked all suave and sophisticated; weaving it in techno savvy surroundings, in air-conditioned conference rooms, in the rarified atmosphere of high level New York. But look! It seems to be unraveling at an alarming rate ... and some of it was brought about by a few dregs of humanity; insignificant they may be... but Rinky and Jignesh Bhai and Mastaana and Rakesh Bhargav definitely made a difference... small pokes in the big wheel... but the timings happened to be just right!

I loved today's episode. Mastaana today did display his survival instincts' let us see for how long his luck lasts.

I am loving this Jedda guy. Man he is too good . Pack of cards and a bait. So now the game has changed .
 In honour  of The able Lieutenants ...

Meher,Jidda,Mastana...the  names which are the eyes,ears, hands of shahana... The new queen of terror in the making...they carry out her orders willingly and unwillingly...sometimes their dreams and aims do not match their employer... And begins the intriguing game of double,triple,quadruple...cross.As the events unfold faith gets flimsier. Real and concocted plans to topple the other comes heavily into play... 

Greed(of wealth) and revenge(of being sidelined) drives Jidda... Love(for rinki) and fear(of their lives) drives Mastana to go against Shahana... Meher still moves with loyalty to her superior- Shahana...Her loyalty is yet to arrive at a crossroad where she has to  decide if any other emotion needs to supersede her loyal feelings... 

Randeep the nemesis of Shahana has a  bunch of  subordinates... None pledge loyalty to the man but to their job that gives them a livelihood...He strives to strike on an enemy in the dark unaware of his/her intent ,number and a parameter to put a face to his powerful and faceless enemy... He moves ahead  with a silhouette sketch of his targets to give them proper recognition for himself and the nation to nullify dangers they pose...

The lieutenants of the forces of black and white move  their places in the chessboard that fate has set up for them...The scales keep on tipping in each other's favour and the race to win the game continues...
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Sathya, I loved the fantastic title, ond only you can come up with such excellent ones.

Manu: I loved your fantastic analysis of this episode. This show is truly a thriller.  The dialogues are fantastic as you said it.

Appu, Your analysis was brilliant  and I loved it.

Koel, another fantastic analysis and simply brilliant. Why each man is gong against Shahana and the reason for it.

I just love the pace of this show. And for once a show which is truly different and am just loving the suspense, because all unpredictable things happening in the show.

Anu  
Good Morning sathya πŸ˜ƒ ..

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› yammy bread ...This goat can eat anything πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Thanks to you am getting to watch an interesting show Tanthya ... and such a fast paced one ... have dedicatedly watched the last four five episodes and found it really interesting ... will try to catch up the earlier episodes to get a gist of the story ... 

Love all your analysis girls ... but what I love the most is to see The Redux back in action ... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kishmish

Thanks to you am getting to watch an interesting show Tanthya ... and such a fast paced one ... have dedicatedly watched the last four five episodes and found it really interesting ... will try to catch up the earlier episodes to get a gist of the story ... 

Love all your analysis girls ... but what I love the most is to see The Redux back in action ... πŸ˜†

Kishy Mishy ,

Hugs Girl !!

My Pleasure, Hun   ..It is the pace that is keeping us  interested too plus the theme which is universal ..

Thank You for the encouragement, Sweetheart !!πŸ˜ƒ