REDUX 2612 - The Joker of the pack !! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vasiraju

Good Morning sathya ðŸ˜ƒ ..

😛 ðŸ˜› yammy bread ...This goat can eat anything ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Good Evening, LUcky

Grrr.. That's My brekkie.. Stay off my Bread Butter ... will offer you  ghas phus  !!😈😉😆
coming to episode too fast and  perfect ..No geesa peta  old crap ..

Loved the scene between duplicate rithika  and family ..

spontaneous and quick ..she booked the tickets and new few mins she is at the airport 😆 ðŸ˜†..this can only happen when director wants to show ..

Jhadda and Mastana   both are at  same wavelength what a dramatic scene that i never expected Mastana  will be in the scene and not even jhadda  this is called clean jerk twist ..

Shahana believes no one she asked Jhadda,mastana and Abdul to know about the girl..

so i think she won't  sit keep quite believing  Jhadda to finish the work..so before jhadda can reach the girl shahana  will be in her own plans ..

coming to episode too fast and  perfect ..No geesa peta  old crap ..

Loved the scene between duplicate rithika  and family ..

spontaneous and quick ..she booked the tickets and new few mins she is at the airport 😆 ðŸ˜†..this can only happen when director wants to show ..

Jhadda and Mastana   both are at  same wavelength what a dramatic scene that i never expected Mastana  will be in the scene and not even jhadda  this is called clean jerk twist ..

Shahana believes no one she asked Jhadda,mastana and Abdul to know about the girl..

so i think she won't  sit keep quite believing  Jhadda to finish the work..so before jhadda can reach the girl shahana  will be in her own plans ..

Arrey , She always kept her bags packed for easy travel, U see  ..cuz once U kill Bhargava's U could not afford  to waste time by packing all her things  !!😉 ...What actually surprised me was None of the ladies wated to speak to Suchi Beta ..bechari ne aisa kya kardi ke sab ke sab  usse baat nahi karna chahte hain...

Shahna believs no one but she also changes her mind frequently and is easily lead  away from her objective ..That could be a fatal flaw..
Originally posted by tanthya

Good Evening, LUcky

Grrr.. That's My brekkie.. Stay off my Bread Butter ... will offer you  ghas phus  !!😈😉😆
[/QUOTE

Ghas phus for me ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†..okie no problem ..

i like Gongura  pulusu koora and pudana chetney ..with palak dal ðŸ˜† ...
Originally posted by sonshine

17/12/12

17th Episode

FRAYED AT THE SEAMS

WHAT a humungously racy episode! Never knew a TV show could move this fast, that too, a daily! Shahana is in a fix. Her husband made a plan and imparted the details to her. Then he got himself killed. Unforeseen complication number two; unforeseen complication number one being a man named Jeddah. (How I wish he wasn't a terrorist! *sigh*😳😛) Jeddah induced calamities continue... and Shahana has to put up with unforeseen complication number three- a train blast. It doesn't stop there, unforeseen complication number four... Mastaana's love story. Kya yaar? Arnav Khushi ki luv story bhi itni dhamaal nahi machaya jitna in donon ki! Wahaan TRP phoot gayi thi... yahaan yeh dono atom bomb phod rahe hain! And does it end there? Nope! Unforeseen complication number five, the slotted pendant... gayab! Only because a sincere man, insignificant, innocent, guleless Jignesh Bhai was doing his job... lagan se! aur log kehte hain ki India main bahut saare kamchor hote hain. Jignesh Bhai se kuch seekho... itna achha kaam kiya ki apni hi boss ki parlok ki visa tayyar kiya... literally! Well, koi baat nahi... after all he was the late unlamented Motilal Ji!

And the saga continues...

Among the people who were killed in the train blast were Ritika's father and brother. The same Ritika they had replaced with a fake. Mehr had to risk exposure by staying in close proximity with Ritika's family.

And the biggest headache of all! Randeep Rathore. Besides being sharp and intelligent, he is sincere to boot. All this on top of being blessed with the Devil's own luck... believe me it is enough to break a poor terrorist's nazuk heart! Only think of the luck of this man-

o   He is investigating a case. And of the entire crowd in that train station who were lamenting their dear departed, he stumbles on and develops a yen for the very girl for whom Rakesh Bhargav had purchased the slotted pendant.

o   Which in turn was smuggled into the country by Rashmi's own brother-in-law!

o   Whom Rashmi has already identified to Randeep.

To top it all, Shahana's men are playing for agendas of their own... Mastaana for Rinky and Jeddah for Nova 6... no one is interested in playing Diwali on a large scale!

And now, Shantanu has lost his extremely precious marbles.

And Mastaana has made off with the bargaining chip... Suchi is out of Shahana's clutches.

Ab bolo...bechari Shahana kya karein?

At this rate, Randeep won't have much to do. Fate will take care of Shahana. But yes, this can be very unpredictable. The luck can turn anytime...

A grand plan! Malik looked all suave and sophisticated; weaving it in techno savvy surroundings, in air-conditioned conference rooms, in the rarified atmosphere of high level New York. But look! It seems to be unraveling at an alarming rate ... and some of it was brought about by a few dregs of humanity; insignificant they may be... but Rinky and Jignesh Bhai and Mastaana and Rakesh Bhargav definitely made a difference... small pokes in the big wheel... but the timings happened to be just right!

I loved today's episode. Mastaana today did display his survival instincts' let us see for how long his luck lasts.

Appuse,

Ur Impeccable SOH on wide display !!  loved it berry much !!

Gemini TV choodu, Akadninchi neeku dorakthundhi !!

Dinner kiya ke nahi

Arrey , She always kept her bags packed for easy travel, U see  ..cuz once U kill Bhargava's U could not afford  to waste time by packing all her things  !!😉 ...What actually surprised me was None of the ladies wated to speak to Suchi Beta ..bechari ne aisa kya kardi ke sab ke sab  usse baat nahi karna chahte hain...

Shahna believs no one but she also changes her mind frequently and is easily lead  away from her objective ..That could be a fatal flaw..

personally i am so jealous of mehar ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†..you know very well  few months back  it was like punishment for me ...yes its really  unbelievable no one wanted to talk to suchi..

they busy in send off and  going to home soon ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†..

shahana  is never a good planner or executor she just going moving like a water flow with out no direction ..

i feel  jhada  is very accurate and intelligent than shahana anytime..

read your post ..lovely analysis ..

even i was surprised to see shahana given assurance to suchi's father ..did she really think if she leave him he will be kept quite ..

he can lead police man to her..her inexperience Cost a lot in this mission ..

i think she will become even worst and inhuman in future episodes ..because  Jhadda  can make the things even worst to her ..just like he did today entire blame on mastana      
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago

yes i did ..two slices of pizza ðŸ˜Š..

nothing more ..

Dieting ??

How can 2 slices be enuff..kuch aur bhi khaalo

personally i am so jealous of mehar ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†..you know very well  few months it was like punishment for me ...yes its really  unbelievable no one wanted to talk to suchi..

they busy in send off and  going to home soon ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†..

shahana  is never a good planner or executor she just going moving like a water flow with out no direction ..

i feel  jhada  is very accurate and intelligent than shahana anytime..

read your post ..lovely analysis ..

even i was surprised to see shahana given assurance to suchi's father ..did she really think if she leave him he will be kept quite ..

he can lead police man to her..her inexperience Cost a lot in this mission ..

i think she will become even worst and inhuman in future episodes ..because  Jhadda  can make the things even worst to her ..just like he did today entire blame on mastana      

Poor Mehar !! Just bec she has a ready case  all packed , U feel jealous !!😆

Jadda is also over confident and casual, Lucky that may play against him..  as for Shahana , I think she  is not capable of controlling the situations rather she lets the situation control her and that will be her weakness ... for now, she has got Mehar to listen to her..Her FIL and  Jadda are already questioning her authority , Mastana has flouted her authority... How  long before she commits one grave mistake that will put the entire mission in trouble ??