Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

they are large one sathu..i am done for today πŸ˜Š...abb Pizza khana hi mana hai ..even than i ate two πŸ˜†..

if i start eating Ghas phus  i never stop eating a lot of rice πŸ˜³...

tanthya thumbnail
vasiraju thumbnail

Poor Mehar !! Just bec she has a ready case  all packed , U feel jealous !!πŸ˜†

Jadda is also over confident and casual, Lucky that may play against him..  as for Shahana , I think she  is not capable of controlling the situations rather she lets the situation control her and that will be her weakness ... for now, she has got Mehar to listen to her..Her FIL and  Jadda are already questioning her authority , Mastana has flouted her authority... How  long before she commits one grave mistake that will put the entire mission in trouble ??

yes exactly i thought the same today after watching jhadda ..that he is little bit over confident and under estimating Shahana ..

where as Shahana  only following her husband motive  and wish blindly day by day she  fixing the nets around her ..

may be this time jhadda  get success  in his mission sathya ..than again their will be search of atom bomb in the international market  and shahana one side search for them ..and PO other side ..

because mission can't be successful ,the phase at story moving i think they are some more characters  who are be introduced..

this atom bombs only heart of the serial..they can never be in one single hand ..   

i read a telugu novel which is similar to this story..which is very interesting  
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

In honour  of The able Lieutenants ...

Meher,Jidda,Mastana...the  names which are the eyes,ears, hands of shahana... The new queen of terror in the making...they carry out her orders willingly and unwillingly...sometimes their dreams and aims do not match their employer... And begins the intriguing game of double,triple,quadruple...cross.As the events unfold faith gets flimsier. Real and concocted plans to topple the other comes heavily into play... 

Greed(of wealth) and revenge(of being sidelined) drives Jidda... Love(for rinki) and fear(of their lives) drives Mastana to go against Shahana... Meher still moves with loyalty to her superior- Shahana...Her loyalty is yet to arrive at a crossroad where she has to  decide if any other emotion needs to supersede her loyal feelings... 

Randeep the nemesis of Shahana has a  bunch of  subordinates... None pledge loyalty to the man but to their job that gives them a livelihood...He strives to strike on an enemy in the dark unaware of his/her intent ,number and a parameter to put a face to his powerful and faceless enemy... He moves ahead  with a silhouette sketch of his targets to give them proper recognition for himself and the nation to nullify dangers they pose...

The lieutenants of the forces of black and white move  their places in the chessboard that fate has set up for them...The scales keep on tipping in each other's favour and the race to win the game continues...

Koeliyya,

As usual..a thought provoking post on  loyalty ...esp when it is juxtaposed to the threat to ur own world..u tend to betray ..wonder why terrorist's n henchmen do not think tht this is their world ...n their continued destruction will lead to a time when a known form of world ceases to exist..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

yes exactly i thought the same today after watching jhadda ..that he is little bit over confident and under estimating Shahana ..

where as Shahana  only following her husband motive  and wish blindly day by day she  fixing the nets around her ..

may be this time jhadda  get success  in his mission sathya ..than again their will be search of atom bomb in the international market  and shahana one side search for them ..and PC other side ..

because mission can't be successful ,the phase at story moving i think they are some more who are be introduced..

this atom bombs only heart of the serial..they can never be in one single hand ..   

i read a telugu novel which is similar to this story..which is very interesting  

which book ?? who wrote it ??

The speed is surprising me n making me uneasy ...i m just hoping tht their speedy narration does not spell the doom for logic n coherent script..
borreg thumbnail
πŸ€—Tants and Vasu,

Convinced my mom to watch DAB in the mornings so that I can watch this show at 09:00 pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i lobe Jaddah. Bas...as Sumana said the dialogue writers need a πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tants - Apt title and analysis

Appu and Keol - πŸ‘πŸΌ write-up

Bery Bery interesting serialwaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒi am lobing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by borreg - 11 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail

which book ?? who wrote it ??

The speed is surprising me n making me uneasy ...i m just hoping tht their speedy narration does not spell the doom for logic n coherent script..

i didn't remember the name ...its an old writer Madhubabu ..who writes novels on the detective name shadow πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

its a series 3 small books i think ..or some other book ..

these atom bombs moves from one place to other and this people are in search ..they are so many characters will be introduced  like saudi shakes ..mafiya gangs lot more πŸ˜³..

its been years when i read that novel ..    
vasiraju thumbnail
one more thing sathya ..the phase of the serial i think its an introductory track ... 

Just to show the audience that how a network works on such things ..and to make Indian government to get involve in this matter seriously .. 

its only shahana and malik  which are on  focus now .. Once shahana attempts her first target than things will change ..their will be race of atom bombs forget about the detonator ..

vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: borreg

πŸ€—Tants and Vasu,

Convinced my mom to watch DAB in the mornings so that I can watch this show at 09:00 pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i lobe Jaddah. Bas...as Sumana said the dialogue writers need a πŸ‘

Tants - Apt title and analysis

Appu and Keol - πŸ‘πŸΌ write-up

Bery Bery interesting serialwaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒi am lobing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello Borreg  H R U ? ..its been long time we met πŸ˜ƒ..

very good you made your mom to DAB at mornings πŸ˜†..that's very nice of her ..

come and join with us ...its really good serial in between present sas bahu and love crap serials πŸ˜³
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Page 1 writers  applause   πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tants suma Koel Appu..   Loved ur write upπŸ˜ƒ