Trin Abavi meet you tomorrow.

Anu

sure Anu, tata
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Trin 

Yes I agree with you. For the first time I am watching something on Indian Television which is so fast paced and a thriller. Even the movies are not that good.

Anu

Just like reading a book isnt it?
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So u all enjoying this show, ok me ll try to read WU, n then may be participate n chatting on this redux. Where i can find wu links
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

the pace is good re ..I think thats the reason why  we are not focusing on the flaws .. cos things happen so quickly that u  feel as if we were punched on the face !!

Cabir is indeed doing  a good jadda ..But I would want to see his range before commenting on his acting though

execution are usually good in this show, Judy😃

Tants ..  IS 2612 is short term  episodes ...
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya  Sam ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—..H R u?

no more death of innocents ðŸ˜³...i think Shanthanu is in risk ..but no danger for his life ..

we should think about rinki  and Mastana for now ..

but for this kind serial we should be prepare for any loss 

Hi vasi,

After long time seeing..    

Just my thoughts re...  to bring rashmi more in action ...

Rinki and MASTANA will play in action ...  LOOPS are getting opened through them  to the eye opener like Mr. Rathore(police)...  

letz c how they unfold an action
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Heyy All,

After watching  the ME,   I guess Most of us were expecting  Mastana's Gander to be cooked, chewed and swallowed but  Monday opened to a big surprise  !! The episodes was a  case of  constantly swinging fortunes !!...

Who would have thought that a bumbling, incoherent, hesitant, Henpecked Mastana could and did turn into a Killer  >> All for love !! ... Pheww !!   The terorist  gets the Pic of Rinki and we Know that Mastana  is a goner , THEN  mastana  holds a knife against the terrorist  and threatens  Jedda with disclosure , we Know then that Jadda is a Goner , THEN, Jadda smirks, happily shoots down  the terrorist, neutralizes the threat  and cheerfully chases after Mastana , THEN  we know that Mastana is a Goner  THEN Mastana  runs into the back room followed by Jadda, Mastana  holds onto  Suchi as a human shield  AND effectively neutralizes the Upper hand of  Jadda !!  Jadda is not the one to give up so easily, He has got one opportunity to eliminate  a support system of Sha and he will make use of it ... So he gives chase but is no match for the Alley rat of Mumbai who knows the in's and Out's of Mumbai...   Mastana is on the run with the Ace of Sha, The child Suchi , What will happen  if and when  Shantanu gets to know  that his apple of the eye, Suchi has slipped the dragnet of Sha ??  Will Suchi be the ticket  for Mastana to get into the Gang again  ??

Jadda the agile thinker that he is smoothly slips all the blame on Mastana and as if corroborating his statements, there comes a call from Sha's trusted Lieutenant that Rinki is the Girlfriend of  Mastana and one who has disapppeared  post Jewel heist !! Confirmation  about complicity  of Mastana arrives  and Jadda stands absolved  and in a subtle Psychological moment, the control of the operation  slips into Jadda's hands when  Sha admits that Mastana  has indeed done a runner and instead of commanding Jadda , asks him to take care of the issue ...  One more instance when we see Sha despite her firm resolution, strong will is not a Terrorist nor was she a terrorist in the making  for she does not have the wile to survive the harsh terrain of terrorism, She is there as a vengeful widow endowed with  enormous power , what happens when Sha has to undergo trials of fire, Will she continue to flounder as she has done so far , will her humanity wake up ?? will she turn completely inhuman ?? or will the fires of vengeance be turned on Jadda ??

Another telling moment, and quite a realistic moment was the inter department squabbles and rivalry that exists in almost all Govt offices and which was ably  captured during the brief interaction between  Randeep and Shekhwat ...   It is such small attentions that lends a ring of authenticity to a show and I am happy that it was taken care off too ...

Ritika/Mehar ...  I would say, she is one of those actor who acts  subtly that her acting does not get noticed for its very subtlety, Loved the cold disdain  in her eyes when she hugs Shantanu and promises things will be alright  or as the hurting mom when she first lays    her eyes on Shantanu ...

Thanks Sathya for bringing this fast paced thriller to our attention ðŸ¤—
The timings are a bit late here but just reading Redux & watching the episodes next day ðŸ˜Š
🤗 Reduxians !