REDUX 2612 - The Joker of the pack !! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vasiraju

i didn't remember the name ...its an old writer Madhubabu ..who writes novels on the detective name shadow ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†..

its a series 3 small books i think ..or some other book ..

these atom bombs moves from one place to other and this people are in search ..they are so many characters will be introduced  like saudi shakes ..mafiya gangs lot more ðŸ˜³..

its been years when i read that novel ..    

Tum na.. All intersting story bhool jaathi ho 😡

Lets see whether the PH can afford  so many actors ...Budget too will matter.. I would say they are spending a lots on outdoor shoots..  After a Heavy dose of  Saas bahu shows where everything happens within the  4 walls of a house, it is so heartening to see real outdoors 😃
Originally posted by tanthya

I hope not ! Sha will reel her in , take the pendent and kill her... I am wondering at the fate of Nani..will she  be the next victim..

Sathya  today you are exactly saying what i was thinking..nani is the next victim ..Dubai nahi heaven jayegi 

Sathya  today you are exactly saying what i was thinking..nani is the next victim ..Dubai nahi heaven jayegi 

I actually liked the Radio holding Nani ..seemed quiet a sayani one.. who knows maybe she will save  Mastana and Rinki with her Original ideas ...Think Positive bey!!

Tum na.. All intersting story bhool jaathi ho 😡

Lets see whether the PH can afford  so many actors ...Budget too will matter.. I would say they are spending a lots on outdoor shoots..  After a Heavy dose of  Saas bahu shows where everything happens within the  4 walls of a house, it is so heartening to see real outdoors 😃

Story demands out doors sathya ðŸ˜ƒ...its really  new thought from the production house ..just think  can they afford a atomic bomb explosion in india ðŸ˜†..

It will be an insult to our police and government ..

its just a beginning big players are behind the scene ..they have to come on to the screen ..

Today when PO was saying about the death terrorist that he is involved in so many events of international countries ..so their is huge international network  

i was happy that we are away  from SP dikra's  and heavy indoor settings and heavy jewelery  ..   

Hello Reduxians!!!!🤗

I guess by now everyone here knows my SKD about Shahana and yeah, rightly so was elated with Jidda-Shahana scene yesterday.I so much want her facade to be broken and guess it started yesterday...would love  to see her facing the mirror and real time introspect...a terrorist/rebel is an oft misunderstood word...Everyone cant be a true patriot and similarly  becoming a terrorist is not everyone's cup of tea.

She has brains(she is going to make a duplicate bomb),no doubt abt that, but it has to be channelled properly.

Me off to read the first page...will join u all in sometime ðŸ˜ƒ

I actually liked the Radio holding Nani ..seemed quiet a sayani one.. who knows maybe she will save  Mastana and Rinki with her Original ideas ...Think Positive bey!!

😆 ðŸ˜† Sathya  3 member's behind Rinki ...if jadda and shahana misses the couple than PO will defo catch them..

may be he can assure them for protection from these two..and wants to reveal everything about the plan..and he won't find any detonator in the chain ..than the story will be back to square one   

Story demands out doors sathya ðŸ˜ƒ...its really  new thought from the production house ..just think  can they afford a atomic bomb explosion in india ðŸ˜†..

It will be an insult to our police and government ..

its just a beginning big players are behind the scene ..they have to come on to the screen ..

Today when PO was saying about the death terrorist that he is involved in so many events of international countries ..so their is huge international network  

i was happy that we are away  from SP dikra's  and heavy indoor settings and heavy jewelery  ..   

I think this is where Rashmi might come in, join the gang and get the info ..it would be cool to see her outwitting Sha and  Jadda ...

OMG..had enuff of navel show, marriages, sad tracks
Sathya   did you watched the movie of saif ..Agent vinod ?

this serial story some what related to it ...
Originally posted by pals13

Hello Reduxians!!!!🤗

I guess by now everyone here knows my SKD about Shahana and yeah, rightly so was elated with Jidda-Shahana scene yesterday.I so much want her facade to be broken and guess it started yesterday...would love  to see her facing the mirror and real time introspect...a terrorist/rebel is an oft misunderstood word...Everyone cant be a true patriot and similarly  becoming a terrorist is not everyone's cup of tea.

She has brains(she is going to make a duplicate bomb),no doubt abt that, but it has to be channelled properly.

Me off to read the first page...will join u all in sometime ðŸ˜ƒ

HEyy Pallo !! 🤗

what was ur SKD ?? Bolo bolo

becoming a terrorist was never a part of Sha's agenda, she  undertook bec of her fanatical love for her hubby and not out  of any fanatical devotion for the cause of her hubby IMO

I think this is where Rashmi might come in, join the gang and get the info ..it would be cool to see her outwitting Sha and  Jadda ...

OMG..had enuff of navel show, marriages, sad tracks

yes Rashmi can be used as bait to get the info from them to the PO ..

it would  be  interesting to Jhadda  might fall for rashmi ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†..and completely believes her  

God sathya i am scared of marriage and remarriage words ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†