REDUX 2612 - The Joker of the pack !! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vasiraju

Sathya   did you watched the movie of saif ..Agent vinod ?

this serial story some what related to it ...

No, I have not watched it ..what's the plot ?

I like RinkiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Quite an item bomb...both in looks and talkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My skd...Jadda and Rinki will make a better pair than Rinki and Mastana...

Your views pleezπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by vasiraju

yes Rashmi can be used as bait to get the info from them to the PO ..

it would  be  interesting to Jhadda  might fall for rashmi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..and completely believes her  

God sathya i am scared of marriage and remarriage words πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMGeee..Never thought of Jadda and Rashmi.. if u exclude the fact that their height difference is like  that of camel and Sheep, I think they will actually rock !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanthya: πŸ‘πŸΌ

All other analysis: πŸ‘πŸΌ 

rIpπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanthya

HEyy Pallo !! πŸ€—

what was ur SKD ?? Bolo bolo

becoming a terrorist was never a part of Sha's agenda, she  undertook bec of her fanatical love for her hubby and not out  of any fanatical devotion for the cause of her hubby IMO

Disagree Sathu...@Bold part...This is what I am maintaining from the initial episodes...Shahana is blindly in love with her PP and hence his mission which according to her  will kick start from  causing  blast at a educational camp. Tell me...is she out of her mind that she doesnt realise what she or her husband wanted...her love for Malik and hence the mission is the same...I had also said...she held the gun by chance and not by choice...and when one is playing life-death game..there is no room for chance... If she really doesnt know what is she going to accomplish or the result of the mission and is just following the algorithm of the mission as told by her PP...then lesser said, the better it is...she is worse than Jidda/Mastana...at least they know what they want...

My SKD: she will come down to mother earth and realise how wrong she is or her deeds are...get down from the high horse...coz she lacks leadership and networking  qualities which is one of the perquisite of a mastermind---irrespective of whether one is intel officer or a terrorist
Originally posted by borreg

I like RinkiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Your views pleezπŸ˜‰

Rinki is the girl with good heart...don't see her with a ruthless Jadda ..but I would like them to see engegd in verbal sparring ...both will rock since both are wittyπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tanthya

No, I have not watched it ..what's the plot ?

Agent vinod was assigned to  a Task where his one of agent friend will die in the in some international city  working for some mafiya leader gang ..

one day their some meeting between the leader and the some other person ...they are talking about some big money transaction and a word i didn't remember that word πŸ˜³  ..

the other person recognizes that some one over hearing their conversations where the micro chip was placed in the pepper bottle on the dinner table..

then the agent dies in the incident but he informs the head quarters about the information ..

now agent vinod  was given that project ..he will find out that money is being Transferred a   big suadi  shake  through  that mafiya gang leader ..

vinod will reach the shaik house by kiddnapping  the  mafiya  agent and he will be in his role their at shaiks house with money..

their he mets the kareena  where she was appointed by london police to get shikes info..

she informs that  shike is selleing a atomic bomb to someone and its detonator on the sale in the exhibition as arab book ..where shaik was going to buy that and handing over to the other group..

somehow the bomb comes from southafrica to india  and karrena helps the vinod to find the culprit ..

this all plan was done by a great economic business class in the world to create  economic instability in the world by aiming developing countries like india on the name of Terrorist group for their own profit 
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pals13

Disagree Sathu...@Bold part...This is what I am maintaining from the initial episodes...Shahana is blindly in love with her PP and hence his mission which according to her  will kick start from  causing  blast at a educational camp. Tell me...is she out of her mind that she doesnt realise what she or her husband wanted...her love for Malik and hence the mission is the same...I had also said...she held the gun by chance and not by choice...and when one is playing life-death game..there is no room for chance... If she really doesnt know what is she going to accomplish or the result of the mission and is just following the algorithm of the mission as told by her PP...then lesser said, the better it is...she is worse than Jidda/Mastana...at least they know what they want...

My SKD: she will come down to mother earth and realise how wrong she is or her deeds are...get down from the high horse...coz she lacks leadership and networking  qualities which is one of the perquisite of a mastermind---irrespective of whether one is intel officer or a terrorist

No, Not out of her mind but she simply does not give a damn...for her we are part of statistiics.. She is worse than  Jadda .. for them this is a job but for Sha , this is a holy tribute for her husband and for her husband's  soul to rest in peace, she will sacrifice the many animals needed for it..

But will she or will she be pitted against rashmi ??
Sathu...absolutely loved the title...and πŸ‘πŸ‘ for bringing out Mastana-Jidda faceoff and Shahana-Jidda too. Me too liked Meher, her expressions are quite pregnant. would love to see her develop soft spot for Shantanu...another SKD...which comes from watching similar movies --remember Pallavi Joshi's one πŸ˜ƒ

Appu, Sumana: Liked the pointers and yeah Appu's the witty remarks with the update πŸ˜ƒ

Koel: muaaahhh...reasons for every character...πŸ‘

Hugs to all of u
Originally posted by borreg

I like RinkiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Your views pleezπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wow such wonderful taste you have ..i loved your paring ..πŸ˜‰