Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vasiraju

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wow such wonderful taste you have ..i loved your paring ..πŸ˜‰ 

Thanks Vasi or Is it Lucky???

Hi I am Regina..

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pals13

Sathu...absolutely loved the title...and πŸ‘πŸ‘ for bringing out Mastana-Jidda faceoff and Shahana-Jidda too. Me too liked Meher, her expressions are quite pregnant. would love to see her develop soft spot for Shantanu...another SKD...which comes from watching similar movies --remember Pallavi Joshi's one πŸ˜ƒ

Appu, Sumana: Liked the pointers and yeah Appu's the witty remarks with the update πŸ˜ƒ

Koel: muaaahhh...reasons for every character...πŸ‘

Hugs to all of u

Mehar and Shantanu..nie SKD ..but will Shnatanu accept the woman who put his daughter in danger and who played with his emotions..but I am liking the actor, she delivers calmly and precisely..

Thanks Hun !!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: borreg

Thanks Vasi or Is it Lucky???

Hi I am Regina..

what ever you wish to call me πŸ˜ƒ..both are my names ..

yes i  know you we met once in the Adda  ..
borreg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Mehar and Shantanu..nie SKD ..but will Shnatanu accept the woman who put his daughter in danger and who played with his emotions..but I am liking the actor, she delivers calmly and precisely..

Thanks Hun !!

Tants..the other thing about this serial is most of th actors are apt for their role...NO overacting and excellent editingπŸ˜ƒ

We are so used to seeing NAUTANKI in serial..this is so different..
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

No, Not out of her mind but she simply does not give a damn...for her we are part of statistiics.. She is worse than  Jadda .. for them this is a job but for Sha , this is a holy tribute for her husband and for her husband's  soul to rest in peace, she will sacrifice the many animals needed for it..

But will she or will she be pitted against rashmi ??

I was thinking...Will Rathore MU Rashmi initially???

Me thinks...Rashmi will enter last  as part of mission, by then lots of things would have happened with Mastana-Jidda-Shahana's game
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: borreg

Tants..the other thing about this serial is most of th actors are apt for their role...NO overacting and excellent editingπŸ˜ƒ

We are so used to seeing NAUTANKI in serial..this is so different..

true that, They are aptly chosen and another attraction is that  none are well known and who have a baggage to handle ...

The acting calibre is  something rarely seen  in Indian shows plus also the dialogues are natural and keeping with the characters back ground..πŸ˜ƒ
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM ladies πŸ€—

Sathya, loved your blow by blow of the Jadda-Mastana cat and mouse... and I was also struck by the inter departmental rivalry bit. You always see it emphasized in English shows and movies, but first time seeing it in a Hindi show.

Sumana, me too loved the moment when Jadda trained the gun on Shahana πŸ˜†

Appu, Koel fab stuff as usual..

I found the episode really fast paced.. can't say who has the upper hand now - Jadda or Mastana. One thing is for sure, Sha no longer has it...

She has for the moment using Mehr, subdued Shantanu, but surely his brain will start functioning soon and he will wonder if Ritika can see her, why can't I???
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pals13

I was thinking...Will Rathore MU Rashmi initially???

Me thinks...Rashmi will enter last  as part of mission, by then lots of things would have happened with Mastana-Jidda-Shahana's game

what if ti is Rathore who trains  Rashmi so that  she can enter the gang smoothly..
borreg thumbnail
what is jaddah's motive?  Does he want the mission to fail just because he wants Malik's plan to fail? Does he hold grudge against Mallik?

Sorry..i have not seen from the begining...only read the WU..hence this stupid questionsπŸ˜ƒ.