Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonshine

Helllooo...

Hiyaaa Appuse !!πŸ˜ƒ
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Mehar and Shantanu..nie SKD ..but will Shnatanu accept the woman who put his daughter in danger and who played with his emotions..but I am liking the actor, she delivers calmly and precisely..

Thanks Hun !!

ee kaa...thanku /sorry redux mein..😲...aapne hi manaa kiya hai na πŸ˜ƒ 

what me feel...Shahana has to realise that she is left with no trusted lieutenant...thats why this SKDπŸ˜†...it will be one sided from fake  Ritika...πŸ˜‰

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is ramanchi ..😭 πŸ˜­ ..you all just came now ..when i am about to leave ...

Heya Pal,shanthi and appu πŸ€—  πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

GM ladies πŸ€—

Sathya, loved your blow by blow of the Jadda-Mastana cat and mouse... and I was also struck by the inter departmental rivalry bit. You always see it emphasized in English shows and movies, but first time seeing it in a Hindi show.

Sumana, me too loved the moment when Jadda trained the gun on Shahana πŸ˜†

Appu, Koel fab stuff as usual..

I found the episode really fast paced.. can't say who has the upper hand now - Jadda or Mastana. One thing is for sure, Sha no longer has it...

She has for the moment using Mehr, subdued Shantanu, but surely his brain will start functioning soon and he will wonder if Ritika can see her, why can't I???

GM Shanti,

me loving this show and the casual throw away lines of Jadda !!

True.. U normally do not see the tutu main main of  givt machinery's and it was nice to see it .. Knew that saurabh always had a good feel for Mumbai's underbelly but seeing it close up for the first time...

Yes, The fortune seems to be fluctuating within a blink of a eye and we are kept on tenterhooks and I am loving itπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

ee kaa...thanku /sorry redux mein..😲...aapne hi manaa kiya hai na πŸ˜ƒ 

what me feel...Shahana has to realise that she is left with no trusted lieutenant...thats why this SKDπŸ˜†...it will be one sided from fake  Ritika...πŸ˜‰

Socho, Sha thinks Mehar is on her side but Mehar switches party when speaking to FIL.. tab kya hoga ??πŸ˜‰
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: borreg

what is jaddah's motive?  Does he want the mission to fail just because he wants Malik's plan to fail? Does he hold grudge against Mallik?

Sorry..i have not seen from the begining...only read the WU..hence this stupid questionsπŸ˜ƒ.

jhada's  motive is to get the atom bomb and detinator  from shahana  to give it a other person who already sold the atom bombs to other party in the international market ..jhada  is committed to the other person for money 
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

This is ramanchi ..😭 πŸ˜­ ..you all just came now ..when i am about to leave ...

Heya Pal,shanthi and appu πŸ€—  πŸ€—

🀣
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

what if ti is Rathore who trains  Rashmi so that  she can enter the gang smoothly..

Is that still possible... after Sha has seen Rashmi and Bittu at the hospital visiting Rathore
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vasiraju

jhada's  motive is to get the atom bomb and detinator  from shahana  to give it a other person who already sold the atom bombs to other party in the international  ..jhada  is committed to the other person for money 

jeddah also has a grudge against Malik
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what if ti is Rathore who trains  Rashmi so that  she can enter the gang smoothly..

Yup Sathu...guess it will be him who will once again be the support system for her...after she proves a thing or two...or she comes up with some glaring pointers...like what was shown in precap...her suspicion  will slowly build up...coz she has to become the Jhansi ki rani...