sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

🀣

πŸ˜†Poor Lucky! Hugs bey!πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail

Is that still possible... after Sha has seen Rashmi and Bittu at the hospital visiting Rathore

what if situation is so contrived that Sha's words carry no merit and it is Jadda who decides ?? were the mission to fail, Sha's opinion  will not warrant any consideration  ..but the issue is why will Rashmi join the gang, what reason will she give  were she to join ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

you are laughing at me ..why?😳

cos u said Ramanchi na.. felt like we were back in KG class πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Is that still possible... after Sha has seen Rashmi and Bittu at the hospital visiting Rathore

sathya  did you watched the serial at SP where daljeet  husband worked ...the idea similar to that  story line πŸ˜†...

yes it can be possible  shanthi..they are some some hints that how daring she is and she has right amount of Motive too 
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

what if situation is so contrived that Sha's words carry no merit and it is Jadda who decides ?? were the mission to fail, Sha's opinion  will not warrant any consideration  ..but the issue is why will Rashmi join the gang, what reason will she give  were she to join ??

good question... as of now, Rashmi has every reason to hate them and not join them..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Yup Sathu...guess it will be him who will once again be the support system for her...after she proves a thing or two...or she comes up with some glaring pointers...like what was shown in precap...her suspicion  will slowly build up...coz she has to become the Jhansi ki rani...

Pallo,

she will need a mentor and a conduit to whom she passes Info, Rathore will fit the bill ..but why will rashmi join ??
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

they sniff out Mehr... Randeep shoots Mehr
Rashmi pretends to go against Randeep as she "thinks" Mehr is Ritika
revenge on PO... join gang
vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

jeddah also has a grudge against Malik

Oh thank you appu for correcting me ..i didn't have a look on malik and jhadda  scenes so i dodn't know ..yeah may be Malik and jhadda joined at same time but malik more successful than him  
vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

πŸ˜†Poor Lucky! Hugs bey!πŸ€—

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Appu  ..Love you all πŸ˜ƒ