Thendral

Thendral Monday- December 17, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

Enna oru nalla intension for GWπŸ˜’... Yaaravathu Thulasiku kodaichal koduthutay irukanumaam... lol. Good thulz came to know what GW said to Mohan. Thulz go and give nicely to that lady and keep her in her placeπŸ˜›. So Mohan knows now about Kalyani engagement. Hope he soon comes to know about MM and Padma's play towards Kalyani soon.

TA ku from when got complex over earning moneyπŸ˜†. That too his friends were just teasing him and my personal opinion too TA is not suited for business as he can never be shrewd. Hope TA does not take this too personal and takes some hasty decisionπŸ˜•.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Jaya AkkaπŸ€—...Gisel might shot GW comment was super🀣🀣.

GW ku daily entertainment is there so that her day is fulfilled...either she goes and creates entertainment or someone like Mohan visits and makes her happy

mala_15 thumbnail
                                        Thanks Vjayam for the update.

After seeing today's episode πŸ€”πŸ˜³ , I fear that Thamizh may leave his bank job in order to start a business πŸ˜’πŸ˜²πŸ€”  to win in the challenge made to his friends and brother πŸ˜΅πŸ˜”πŸ˜³ as we already know that our hero is prone to do all kinds of foolish things without thinking about the consequences which he will face after that πŸ˜”πŸ˜’ and if the story moves in the direction as predicted by me , then TA will be the most idiotic person πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅.
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update.

TA, concentrate on your bank job and be happy with what u have (minus GW) .. I don't like this new big business idea!!😎

Thuls kku one problem after another and Deepa joins in time and again. Kalyani and Mohan should talk and solve this matter instead of putting Thuls in the middle. 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

GW idhulaam oru pozhappa thoo. Mohan was stupid today. He knows well abt that lady. Lav matter epdi she twisted things and made him got adi with uruttu kattai from TA. GW kitta nee irukra thesai kuda naan pakka maaten poirkanum. He should have just left and not listened to the crap. T kitta unmaiya nu porumaiyya kekkama nee dhaan nu firm aa accusing her. Good his anger did not last long and subsided soon. Ellarum T ya misunderstand panradhe velaiya pochu. Idhayyum oru maasam izhukaama irundhaangale!! TA ippa dhaan prechana illama smooth aa poitrukku life vetti ego paathu kaiyya suttukama irukkanum.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update plus super comments...
I am laughing at everyone's comments...esp Sri's - minus GW rofl and jinju's thoo hahaha...what a way to scold GW lol...

Mohan gave a good impression when he straight away accused GW saying he knew she played along with Padma and then slowly reduced when he asked GW if it was true and finally went to 0 when he accused T if she was against him...sigh but still it didnt go to minus marking as his anger did not carry over ..lol prabably he knew that only T/T are his only saviours lol...TA's time pass profession always has good credits which additionally invites problems only to T, i shd say his mom makes sure T gets into problems...hmm...Lets see how M/K track proceeds...

T immpressed me today by asking Mohan straight away if he is out of mind to belive her mil...lol...and additionally she did not cry even when Mohan accused her...lol..and deepa what a brain...finding K's place with K's sister school...lol..that was again good...

Finally, yabba...my BP raised on TA getting provoked himself bcos of his stupid ego...just now he is getting stablised and now wants to get himself into issues...
Ammakum pillai kum T a padutharthula enna thaan oru competition...
Now business start panna money ku finance yaaru ? :P share la avlo money iruka?
Now my doubts - what happened to the money he had to give to Kalyani?
What happened to 5 lakhs money he had to give to KP/Charu he gave to Sudha - by any chance did TA give back that ?lol...
Ithula business vera ya?
TA, please food samantha patta business mattum venam...unga amma sapte azhichuduvanga..mudiyala...
Hope this vetti pidivatham of TA in starting business also remain just as a vetti word as usual...please...

P.S - Gisel - Ur next one for T/T shd be what business is best suitable for TA...lol lets see what we can suggest...πŸ˜›
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank for the update Jaya. Episode that based a prelude of what is going to happen rest of the week around M and K issues. GW ku velai illa... Ellarun TA ku than sethu vekirai vellai kudupanga. M has given it to T. Nalla purushan pondati.

Deepa, K ya intelligent kandupidika try panura mathiri un purushana pathiyum yosi. Kasi illathavene pathi oruthi my Banker nu sollura. Should we be glad TPS mom took all the jewellery with her. If they have left it either the givt would have taken it or Suchi would have taken it. Illana intha vallal maha prabhu business panniye azhichiruvaru...

Why why why CT? Again ur kolaveri stated!!! Ippo than for 2 weeks when every body had issue they stayed with out any. Ippo ithu theva illama. When GW-P talked abt 4 lakhs matter he let his ego take over him and ended up in trouble. Now this business thingy. If its for good then we are happy ana CT ku than purushan pondati happy iruntha serial otta mudiyathe... Kashta Kalam.

One koramana thought - Will TA and P join together in this new business venture. P vera sodukuna kodi kodiya rupees vanthu kottuvangna too much talk.

1. Vel 2. Charu 3. Bhuvana 4. Business - Ithuku mudive kidayatha... Athe mudichangana serial mudinchu poyidum.
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you Vjayam.

Hmm...  Tamil don't jump into the mud with both the legs.  Yosichu seiyapa. 😑😑😑  having your own business doesn't mean you will be loaded with money ASAP.
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago