Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: snmalik4

<font color="#990000">It only take one second for Kunal to loose trust, like it happened before Leap, after leap and now as well.</font>

While I agree Kunal needs to be more patient, but he just doesn't loose it right away.
Before leap he did not believe his family & even during whole marriage. He lost it once Siddhi herself said it. I agree he needs to look beyond her words but same time Siddhi also needs to stop lying so much. She can't just lie so much, act consistent with lie & say well believe me now.
Really stupid couple
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really want to know ke show ke trps kaise honge and tomorrow trps ayange last 9 weeks ke . Diwan family ke torture ne kitna barbaad kiya show ko aur new slot ne kitna kiya Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Precap - Abhay @ Chopra House.. he says its a matter of 6 months and then his wife and AC2 will be with him.. KC says he is free to take his wife but he can forget about the kids...

Kids also hear this!

Does this moron knows that his marriage wid Sid is null and void..does he even understand the meaning of this...someone pls kill him..
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

I really want to show ke trps kaise honge and tomorrow trps ayange last 9 weeks ke . Diwan family ke torture ne kitna barbaad kiya show ko aur new slot ne kitna kiya

Litmus test... my guess is 2.4
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My guess..1.9..
LoveTVShows thumbnail

I dont think so, I say between 1.7 to 2 . Star plus has very strong show on this slot toh mujhe us show se thoda darr hai baki shows se nahin is slot ke
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Shweta... missed all the fun... might have to be MIA for a while.. But will definitely try to be at the EDT..

Story seems to be picking up,and I just watched the episode,today both KC and SC made my eyes well up.. There was something very painful about her voice,and desperation,and he was equally desperate.. BG score said something like "Jee loon Zara..." something like that.. Very nicely expressed by Samir,the one look he gave her when she said I love you Kunal.

Amazing epi.. Thanks again for the update. ðŸ˜Š
BornHyper thumbnail
Episode starts...

Chopras returning from a party... Chopras are happy that they came out and got a break from seeing Siddhi's face

@ Chopra House - Sinal are talking and Abhay comes home...
BornHyper thumbnail
Ye lo.. Abhay adds to the MU by saying that Siddhi asked him to come over because AC2 was unwell...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Abhay, Chopra house mein aur jhoot bol raha hai ke Siddhi ne us call kiya tha ke Anu ke health kharab hai