Mrs. Vyas is awesome and I hope she sticks around

Posted: 11 years ago
Much of the credit goes to Ms. Sudha Chandran, of course.  She is amazing.

Regarding Mrs. Vyas, I really don't have much to say other than that I really like her character, and kudos on how well both the character and this plot have been shown and handled.  I also really like her 'dynamic' with Viraj.  It's so very absorbing and just loaded with so many possibilities.

Right now Viraj has three 'close' relationships, which are with Unniyal, Ananya and Mrs. Vyas (not quite yet).  I put 'close' in quotations marks for a reason, of course.  And all three know what they're dealing with, pretty much.  Mrs. Vyas perhaps not yet, but from the precap, she is not some fool who is unaware of Viraj's nature.  

I gotta say, I love how the show is going and how they're developing the plots and storyline.  So much so that I don't really have much to say.  I'd rather just sit back and enjoy the ride. Sometimes the best compliment is that there's nothing much to say.

P.S. I did pick up on Raj's jealousy/anger.  I don't have much to say as of now because that was a natural reaction at knowing she outright lied and hid something from him.  So no specific thoughts on that from my side till we see where this is going.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Sudha Chandran is a fine actress, She is doing some intelligent moves with her character..The Master Mr. Viraaj Dobriyal cannot be taken for a ride to yet as u mentioned the link is being formed a close one dealing with Unniyal, Ananya and Mrs. Vyas ( still developing) for Viraaj.

Her watch on Viraaj will be interesting 😆
OMG!!!!!!!! what a precap!!

She is offering him Paneer food, Poison and Antidot!!!!\

I am very excited..

and Sudha is doing EXCELLENT Job!!!
I get the feeling - Mrs Vyas is a planned by Ananya,
I would hope that the CVs have something else in mind, rather than the obvious Ananya or Sanjay plot with Mrs. Vyas.

It seems as though this might be a parallel track, rather than having the whole story about Viraj vs. Ananya.

Shall see...
The actress who plays Mrs. Vyas is absolutely brilliant! I was quite apprehensive in the beginning when I heard some psychic character was coming to the show but this has turned out much better then I expected. She is the perfect amount of creepy and brilliance. I literally cannot take my eyes off her.

I love it how we actually have a lot of interesting characters now - before it was only Viraj for me. ðŸ˜†
Hats off to Sudha Chandran. I loved her scenes a lot. In last episode when Ananya was telling Viraj that how she took away the photos, I was sure that Mrs Vyas did it. Beacuse she was in Viraj's room last night. But they showed Sanju doing that. I am a bit surprised to hear the lines of Mrs vyas. She is saying I know you (Viraj) love her, so you will help her. She needs your help. Jhanvi hated Viraj, why would she need his help? Is it only to scare him?? Well that sounds childish to me.

P.S. I did pick up on Raj's jealousy/anger.  I don't have much to say as of now because that was a natural reaction at knowing she outright lied and hid something from him.  So no specific thoughts on that from my side till we see where this is going.
[/QUOTE]

Sanjay, by merely shaking a woman's hand manages to make the boyfriend of the woman raving mad with jealousy.

Originally posted by criticaleyes

Sanjay, by merely shaking a woman's hand manages to make the boyfriend of the woman raving mad with jealousy.

😆😆😆

Now moving on from the humor.

I think Raj's anger and jealousy is not about shaking her hand.  Even if he had no romantic feelings for her, a childhood friend feel angry and agitated at the fact that a person who always used to tell him everything is now hiding something and lying to him.  He knows she's hiding something and lying.  That's what has gotten to him and made him so annoyed.  And thrown in the fact that he may have romantic feelings, it becomes a bit more heightened.
The funny thing today - she was the one who called the cops and had Raj arrested, much to Ananya's and more so Viraj's surprise.

I'm now really curious as to what her game is.