Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When the cops first came, I thought it had to have been the neighbors.  I think the cop said something to that effect, too.  Though I didn't even think of the Mrs. Vyas possibility.

Then at the police station, I had forgotten and figured maybe it was Viraj.  But lo and behold, he said he didn't do it.  And then Mrs. Vyas shows up.

This show just keeps you interested and keeps hitting you with awesome developments.

I have no what the precaps gave away during the episode. For this reason I am glad I watch the online cuts that don't show those precaps.  When I watch again and see what had been shown in the precaps, I'm like, are you kidding me, they ruined the natural progression and suspense.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loved when he said Unniyal take care of this kid !!! Classic !!!c👏👏
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabrina.a

I just loved when he said Unniyal take care of this kid !!! Classic !!!c👏👏

Yeah, that was a great line.  An absolutely great line.  And as I said in the WU, that's probably the nicest thing Viraj has done in a long time, to deal with Raj that way.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ And Viraj saying sorry to that woman who he accidentally hit yesterday while opening the door. 😆 I loved the 'kid' line.

As I said yesterday, Mrs Vyas is absolutely creepy but brilliant. I love her and Subha Chandran. Geez! I am really wondering what role she has to play in the show. Since Sriti is doing BV it's obvious she isn't coming back as some spirit or ghost. But is Mrs Byas sent by someone or is she doing this on her own will? Why is she doing this is my question. Damn, this character is interesting. 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

As I said yesterday, Mrs Vyas is absolutely creepy but brilliant. I love her and Subha Chandran. Geez! I am really wondering what role she has to play in the show. Since Sriti is doing BV it's obvious she isn't coming back as some spirit or ghost. But is Mrs Byas sent by someone or is she doing this on her own will? Why is she doing this is my question. Damn, this character is interesting. 😆

I can't repeat this enough. If, this is really a spirit or Jhanvi's spirit, I think it works especially because we don't see the spirit.  So Mrs. Vyas could be very well be who she says she is, and what she seems.  Just that we don't know exactly what she's been "told" and what she she senses/sees.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am getting the feeling that she's trying to win Viraj's confidence, and then do whatever Jhanvi's spirit wants her to do w/ him.

I think that Jhanvi's spirit wants to force Viraj into a desperate situation in which he himself voluntarily confesses all his crimes.  The spirit probably wishes to get Viraj back on Ananya's program, and spell out everything he did, w/ videos and whatever, and beg to stop being haunted by Jhanvi's spirit.  Once that happens, Jhanvi's spirit would be at peace, since Viraj wouldn't be larger than life any more, and it will then retire, and Ananya & Raj can continue life as usual.

Let's see whether this is what happens.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Well, as it turns out from today's episode, she actually was allied w/ Ananya.

I know that this sounds passe, but I much prefer this to an actual supernatural track where Jhanvi's ghost makes a real return.  In today's episode, every mystery that hit us since the Ananya track started was revealed.  Ananya lined up Mrs Vyas, Pundit Harikrishna Prasad, Sanjay, 2 technicians and Uma.  (Somewhat surprisingly, Gayatri was not mentioned)  Mrs Vyas deliberately exposed the cameras as an attempt to win Viraj's trust, and it worked.  She then sought to persuade him that Jhanvi wanted to talk to him, and in the process, she recorded all his confessions about his crimes against her.  

The other thing Mrs Vyas did - alert them that since she told Viraj that Jhanvi's feeling incomplete, Viraj probably wants to get back Jhanvi's heart from Ananya.  So everybody on Ananya's side now knows this.

Despite the coincidence of Ananya & Mrs Vyas, I'm glad that the serial has shown Ananya coming this far to outsmart Viraj.  The claim of Jhanvi's soul not being @ peace until it spoke to Viraj never made sense, since Jhanvi's last words were that she was happy she would be re-united w/ Raghav.  So there is no reason her spirit would still be haunting Viraj, and in the process, endangering Ananya.  So essentially, there has really been no Jhanvi around since her cremation - except in Viraj's lurid imagination.

So Viraj now wants to murder Ananya, and Unniyal seems nervous about it.  Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that Unniyal is likely to get killed b4 this all ends.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Well, as it turns out from today's episode, she actually was allied w/ Ananya.

I know that this sounds passe, but I much prefer this to an actual supernatural track where Jhanvi's ghost makes a real return.  In today's episode, every mystery that hit us since the Ananya track started was revealed.  Ananya lined up Mrs Vyas, Pundit Harikrishna Prasad, Sanjay, 2 technicians and Uma.  (Somewhat surprisingly, Gayatri was not mentioned)  Mrs Vyas deliberately exposed the cameras as an attempt to win Viraj's trust, and it worked.  She then sought to persuade him that Jhanvi wanted to talk to him, and in the process, she recorded all his confessions about his crimes against her.  

@bold: So I'm guessing the show ends with Viraj jailed? 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
I would guess so.  Although, he was jailed once, so how much credibility such an ending would have would be anybody's guess.  I think an alternate ending would be him being exposed in public, and then universally ostracized.  That would mark a real end to his power - and influence.