Weekly Discussion Thread 17th Dec - 21st Dec

Posted: 11 years ago

Will improve this later tonight when I get back will be back till then you can start your discussion 😳

Everyone's Invited πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
Thanks for opening this thread Fizu πŸ˜Š

17th Dec Views (Mon)

I loved today's episode as It was full of Prishna right from beginning to end it was all Prishna .So Naturally loved it . 

I am reposting what I posted in my topics . 

CSPS..The hero

Wow Credit goes to Pintu our own CSPS who made Krishna reach in Examination centre by using his clever mind . Kaa dimaag chalaaya CSPS .Just Too Good πŸ˜‰

First the plan of Krishna's Fake stomach pain .And telling Police to go to Hospital .Second one was sending the police officer to bring water thatzz different thing that the police man comes back till the time Prishna gets out of the Police Van πŸ˜† . Loved Prishna's expressions there .πŸ˜†
Then third one was the plan of getting escaped from the Hospital πŸ˜† . Fourth was When Pintu takes the Rickshaw and Prishna reaches Examination centre . And Fiftth and last but surely not the least when Prishna gets caught and Pintu indicates Krishna to run and Pintu runs other side confusing the Policeman  .Hahahaa That was simply superb πŸ˜† . And When Pintu catches the policeman and literally sits on him was HIlarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . 

Overall Our Clever Shaatir Pintu Singh aka CSPS chaa gaya πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Pintu..The Rickshaw waala .πŸ˜†

This was simply and truly the Highlight of the episode . Prishna were running from Police and Pintu sees a Rickshaw on the Road , So he makes Krishna sit on that and then he seated on the front seat and rides the Rickshaw .OMG Wow That was superb . It could be seen Pintu could do anything to make Krishna reach in Examination centre . How sweet that was!! . And Kinshuk  Should I tell How sexy and adorable u looked while riding Rickshaw πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Overall a very Nice Episode . GOSH!! I so gonna miss Pintu and Prishna a lot πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
Totally agree with Moni, great enjoyable episode as focus was on Prishna, it was really nice to see them trying different ways of getting away from the police, loved all the scenes Moni quoted, as well as the one when they were in the back of the police jeep, it was especially funny to me, saw a different side to Mitali today,
Watching it was emotional, I know  life goes on,,,but I will miss them so much,,,it hurts...
It was good to see Prishna ...but somewhere I wasn't fully impressed...yesterday...no highlights also said it...

Maybe they did not have too much to show so they made it slightly comical and lost the sincerity of the IAS and the pregnancy...

Pintu will be good in whatever role but I thought there was too much drama...filmy types...and they could have thought of a better plot!

Also this Pinky drama does not seem to end even though the show is going off air! Why??? is something I don't know...

At least we can have some good scenes and moments WITHOUT all this tamasha!

Precap also showed Krishna getting into trouble...When will good win??????

17th Dec Views (Mon)

I loved today's episode as It was full of Prishna right from beginning to end it was all Prishna .So Naturally loved it . 

I am reposting what I posted in my topics . 

CSPS..The hero

Wow Credit goes to Pintu our own CSPS who made Krishna reach in Examination centre by using his clever mind . Kaa dimaag chalaaya CSPS .Just Too Good πŸ˜‰

First the plan of Krishna's Fake stomach pain .And telling Police to go to Hospital .Second one was sending the police officer to bring water thatzz different thing that the police man comes back till the time Prishna gets out of the Police Van πŸ˜† . Loved Prishna's expressions there .πŸ˜†
Then third one was the plan of getting escaped from the Hospital πŸ˜† . Fourth was When Pintu takes the Rickshaw and Prishna reaches Examination centre . And Fiftth and last but surely not the least when Prishna gets caught and Pintu indicates Krishna to run and Pintu runs other side confusing the Policeman  .Hahahaa That was simply superb πŸ˜† . And When Pintu catches the policeman and literally sits on him was HIlarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . 

Overall Our Clever Shaatir Pintu Singh aka CSPS chaa gaya πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Pintu..The Rickshaw waala .πŸ˜†

This was simply and truly the Highlight of the episode . Prishna were running from Police and Pintu sees a Rickshaw on the Road , So he makes Krishna sit on that and then he seated on the front seat and rides the Rickshaw .OMG Wow That was superb . It could be seen Pintu could do anything to make Krishna reach in Examination centre . How sweet that was!! . And Kinshuk  Should I tell How sexy and adorable u looked while riding Rickshaw πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Overall a very Nice Episode . GOSH!! I so gonna miss Pintu and Prishna a lot πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I am your twinieee
Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 11 years ago
Loved Today's (18th dec , Tues) episode .Loved that Krishna tackles the problem regarding Chit confidently and then gives the exam .Felt so nice to hear AB title track once again after long time . Reminded me of 19th Dec 2011 when AB started .And What a coincidence that Tomm is 19th Dec 2012 and AB gonna complete it's ONE YEAR!! πŸ˜ƒ .ANyways I also loved the Prishna Hug .it was sweet and Pintu's happiness could be seen very clearly on his face . He is such a sweetheart πŸ˜³ . 

DBPS ka kya kehna . How brilliantly he makes the policeman chat with him and then records everything .Wow it was superb idea πŸ‘πŸΌ . Kinshuk looked too cutee in this scene and extremly handsome πŸ˜³ 

Huhh Pinky..Pinky ..Pinky will never learn from her mistakes . She exposed Prishna's IAS thing and in return Pintu exposes her infront of everyone . Tit for Tat πŸ˜‰ . Pinky Madam ..Never to get involve urself from DBPS .Hamesha mooh ki khaogi . Understand ? πŸ˜† 

PRECAP

Argahhh How dare she to speak like that to my Pintu . Had I been there , I would have killed her thereitself . It was so rude of her to call Pintu as Nikamma and nikatoo .She had no right to insult Pintu like that😑😑 . How I wish Krishna wouldn't have stopped Pintu . But As expected She stops Pintu and Pinky gets saved from DBPS Anger else she would have got finished by DBPS πŸ˜‘ 

Tomm's episode going to be MUST WATCH episode.Lets see whatz in store . 
Its so hard trying to simply enjoy the show and not be harsh with it just coz its ending. Agree with shanti not 2 impressed with the way everything was shown until she wrote her exams. having to watch my bdo behave like this really dnt sit well with me whenever i see krishna not in character i get mad bt its ending so i guess wil take any scene that pinky isnt in. And it was actually good to see her like this. Bt for me once krishna got into bdo mode she just made my day and who would have thought watching some1 write their exams would be so heartfelt. With just that scene they made be believe that this show still has something in it. This show really shouldnt end.

And than there was pintu hahahaha too impressive and what do i say about pintu's smartness and KM comic timing that hasnt been said before. When i saw him sitting on that inspector all i could think was only pintu singh could behave in this way.
Originally posted by sandiab

Its so hard trying to simply enjoy the show and not be harsh with it just coz its ending. Agree with shanti not 2 impressed with the way everything was shown until she wrote her exams. having to watch my bdo behave like this really dnt sit well with me whenever i see krishna not in character i get mad bt its ending so i guess wil take any scene that pinky isnt in. And it was actually good to see her like this. Bt for me once krishna got into bdo mode she just made my day and who would have thought watching some1 write their exams would be so heartfelt. With just that scene they made be believe that this show still has something in it. This show really shouldnt end.

And than there was pintu hahahaha too impressive and what do i say about pintu's smartness and KM comic timing that hasnt been said before. When i saw him sitting on that inspector all i could think was only pintu singh could behave in this way.

Hahaaa Sandia So well said specially the BOLD part. me2 thought the same that only Pintu Singh could behave like that πŸ˜†.He was too adorable in that πŸ˜³. And MUST SAY KM's Comic timing is amazing , brilliant and too good πŸ‘ . He surely should do one comic reality show atleast 
19th Dec ( Wednesday) Views

Wow After Long long time We got a Pintu Singh Episode .Whole 20 mins of Pintu . And I loved it . Right from beginning when Pintu shows his anger to Pinky to his scene with TTS , him hugging TTS and tellinghim that He always wanted his father to feel proud of him . Aww I loved that hug and that scene . It was wonderful to see it and For the First time I felt TTS was right in his place and while talking to his sons as a True Father . Liked it very much . Also felt very good to see how Pintu was feeling proud to see his Brother when Babloo speaks about Teaching and his profession . it was really a very good scene . Prishna scenes are always a treat to watch and today it was not different . Loved the Back hug which Pintu gives to Krishna .And then The small scene they share was lovely . Last scene which was really a suspense .A new Entry made the show more interesting . How I wish Ct's would have shown this track before when we all were demanding Pintu's track . How much we would have enjoyed it happily . I wish AB doesn't end ad we could see this track and other interesting tracks for more time . Waiting for tomm to see who is this Varsha and how Pintu knows her .
Wow it was a mind blowing episode. I just loved the whole episode start from the beginning to end.

Pintu anger was mind blowing and as usual Krishna did the anger management beautifully. She knows how to cool him down. 

Ganga I really loved you the way you first shouted at Pinky and then how beautifully explained TTS that it was not krishna's fault as she had only followed what Pintu asked him to do. I know it was the orthodox thinking that husband should be more qualified and successful in life but this is how still society thinks and it holds truth of life. New generation have moved on and understand other way but older generation still live in that belief. This is well portrayed.  

I must say TTS is changing after Sonu's incident and have become head of family in true sense wishing good for his son's and clearly distinguishing right and wrong. I love that he still carries his authoritativeness but with better motives.

Babloo as a teacher was perfectly right at his prospective. He told everything true and showed the love and proud he has with his choice of profession be it has money or not. But he was little rude with TTS in stating his view. TTS and Babloo are different sides of same coin never know when will they understand each other.

Pintu ji finally get some ray of hope about his future through TTS proposal and he accepted it with full heart and was clearly very happy and the hug was so lovable. He is in between two opposing forces. He love and respect his brother ideals which was shown when he was looking with pride when his brother was stating his view at the same time he respect his father love and care for his kids and try to appease him with his hug.

Prishna Scene was so good (Thank god all our requests got answered and we got really nice beautiful scene between them) The way he was happy about telling his new work and krishna encouraging him to now handle his father's responsibility was too good.

Now the mystery girl wow BG was good and suspense was best. Pinky is same old jealous Pinky but just her focus has changed from Krishna to PintuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

But 1 question 
Why all these good things and interesting track came when there are just 7 days in hand. How they will be able to wrap these new interesting twists in just 7 days. Why Why didn't they started it before