Weekly Discussion Thread 17th Dec - 21st Dec - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday's episode was really so good...as much as the day before...

Pintu was clear about the calibre of his wife and hence did not hesitate for once in accepting that he was the reason for Krishna continuing with her IAS!
Pintu was also confident that once he had the truth told - along with the revelations of Pinky and her mean ways - all in the family would understand Krishna and support her in her dreams...

Babloo was brilliant yesterday and we saw the typical Babloo stand up for his values...The beauty was while he did defend his profession he never speak ill of any other profession be it business or anything...He only said that he was more than happy in his job and took pride in it - for monetary gains need not be the only driving force behind one choosing a profession!

Krishna was ever graceful...she is truly a simple beauty...loved her support for Pintu - though poor thing had to be parted from him again - what a sad thing for this couple...

Ganga - was excellent trying to maintain peace between all - Baap aur Beton mein fasna ise kehte hai...Translation for all - this is called getting sandwiched between Dad and sons!

The new angle of this mystery girl in Patna...My dear - Why was Pintuji staring at her the way he did???? 
I don't blame her though for the stare!!!!πŸ˜†

Looks like we have a great episode today!
Why should AB end now when it has become so interesting??????
Rachu , Shanti Di Beautiful Analysis for yesterday's episode and I full agree with u both that Why now AB should end when Such a interesting track started . Hope All articles get wrong and AB doesn't get end . 
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Is Varsha a ghost?

No Fizu I don't think she is a Ghost . I think This all is pinky's plan to prove that pintu is mentally unstable to handle bussiness .Just a guess . Rest Lets see what Ct's actually show in the show. But whatever is it , I am completely loving and enjoying it . It is very interesting . 
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

No Fizu I don't think she is a Ghost . I think This all is pinky's plan to prove that pintu is mentally unstable to handle bussiness .Just a guess . Rest Lets see what Ct's actually show in the show. But whatever is it , I am completely loving and enjoying it . It is very interesting . 
I agree with Moni they are developing the story we are unable to guess it. Let's see what is store in futureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
20th Dec (Thurs)Views

Wow Wow Wow !!! I can only say this for tonight's magnificent amazing episode . Loved loved loved it completely . First of all it was whole Pintu's epi with whole 20 mins on Pintu . Second thing the suspense Ct's created by this new Entry in Pintu's life made the show more more interesting and unpredictable and surely MUST WATCH . 

Loved Prishna's all Phone convo scenes.Krishna was in full masti mood and it could be seen the way she was teasing Pintu again and again .AAPKI VARSHA AAPKI VARSHA πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .And Pintu's reaction on this was so cuteee .He was so embarrassed .And his Phisalne waala dialogue was too too good and very very naughty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OMG Last scene was very scary .Pintu was hell scared .and the way he emoted it was amazing . When krishna's call comes , the way he gets chocked coz of fear and cuts the call was so emotional and beautiful . 

Atlast NO Words can describe Kinshuk's Brilliant Amazing Acting today πŸ‘πŸ‘ . Right from starting his Shyness and little embarrassment infront of Varsha , then his cuteness and sweetness and little naughtiness with Krishna on Phone and then His brilliant scared  look in last . Wow Wow He was just completely AMAZING and BRILLIANT β­οΈ . Kinshuk was outstanding today .He was so Real and Natural . What an amazing Actor KM is !! So So proud to be KINSHUK MAHAJAN's Crazy 
After watching the episode, I think that Varsha is not a ghost as he waiter saw her in the Cafe didn't he?
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

After watching the episode, I think that Varsha is not a ghost as he waiter saw her in the Cafe didn't he?
Yes she is not We know this all is trap but who threw it is to be seenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
What a brilliant episode it was - 20th December!

It was Kinshuk - I mean Pntuji at his best! Finally he is getting the screen space which we all have been demanding for so long...and what justice he does to the role he is given! Absolutely commendable...

First I loved this complete lost look when he sees Varsha for the first time...the meeting was so romantic...papers flying after bumping into one another...filmy types... then his hair was all flying and the look...Oh this was so good...Varsha was all completely bowled over!

Then when he leaves the manner in which she stops him and tells him that they were college mates...( Feels good to know that Pintuji kitaabon ke dushman toh nahi thhe after all...) How she tells him that he was always surrounded by beautiful girls??!!!!!( Hmmm...) He was so sweet to tell her that she was no less beautiful...Smart way to give a compliment...(waise aap seedhe seedhe bhi keh sakte thhe)...but no...that is NOT your STYLE!!!!!!! You played safe...Krishna ka darr jo thhaπŸ˜†
This whole scene was so so good...

Also this whole thing of meeting her for a small birthday party...you were so shy Pintuji...very contrary to how you are with your wife! But you acted really well...This girl was trying her best to attract your attention and you were trying your best not to "phisalo!!!!"πŸ˜†

I loved loved the episode to the core...Where were all these brilliant scenes earlier?????? Also Krishna seems to call you more often when you are away...when at home she is busy with either her books or cleaning...Hope she soon realises this...and makes the most of you when at home!πŸ˜ƒ

The end too was really good it has left us wondering on the girl...It looks like Talaash...but then one never knows - I loved the background music of Talaash too...Looks like you are reading the songs I post...and who knows maybe using it too to please your fans...at least towards the end of the serial! Thanks for this...

Kinshuk - you are a real complete actor...you must know that you are loved a lot by all of us...and we really really are going to miss you...Please return soon with a show which has you as the main focus!

My 21st Dec (Fri) Views

Once again Brilliant , Amazing , Nail bitting , Full of suspense , thrilling episode . And not to forget mindblowing Magical Acting by Kinshuk .

First of all Le me tell u all that I am extremly loving this track which is full of suspense . And Also the BG Music which they are using right now on this track behind Pintu , Pintu-Varsha specially the talaash Music is Cherry on the cake . It is contributing to the Beauty and suspense of the track . 

Felt really very very bad ,sad and worried for Pintu today . Like we all expected , Poor Boy was hell scared . When Varsha's parents tells him to cut the cake , GOSH!! He was so so scared πŸ˜­ . 

In Bedroom scene OMG Seriously Felt so much for Pintu , The way He was screaming and was hell scared when he sees Varsha in his bedroom and when she starts coming close to him the way he continually screams that " I am married Man..Stay Away from me , I am married man ..Stay away from me😭😭 . OMG Really felt like hugging my jaan .

And what to say bout Kinshuk He was brilliant once again in whole episode specially in this scene . He showed his emotions and fear amazingly πŸ‘πŸ‘ . Kinshuk Mahajan This is for u β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ 

Yeah one thing which I didn't liked and which I wrote in my separate post as well . 

I am reposting it here again . 

I don't know how many of u will agree with me . But the way Today krishna reacted on hearing Pintu's story was not right according to me . Specially When Poor Pintu was screaming and when he takes Krishna in their Bedroom to show that He saw Varsha there , The Angry look krishna gives to Pintu here was very wrong . I really didn't liked it . Already Pintu was scared to hell and She was seeing it , Poor guy takes kasam of God also that he is saying Truth but Krishna doesn't believe him . Chalo She doesn't believe him I can understand for a min but At that time What was reqd was to handle Pintu emotionally rather then getting irritated and angry on him . If I would have been there in place of Krishna , First thing I would have done is to Hug Pintu and would have calmed him rather then getting angry and irritated on him . 

Overall very very Thrilling Episode . and Let me say that Ct's are doing awesome brilliant job by keeping the suspense and track unpredictable and making us think that what will happen next . Keep it up Ct's πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Omg what a track full of suspense ab to suspense aur bhi bad gaya when it comes out that Pinky and bihari is not behind all this
RES...