Weekly Discussion Thread 17th Dec - 21st Dec - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Omg what a track full of suspense ab to suspense aur bhi bad gaya when it comes out that Pinky and bihari is not behind all this
RES...

Sachii Rachu . Ab yeh kya Sixer maara Ct's ne Pinky-Bihari ka Phone convo dikhaake .Hum sab toh clean bowled ho gaye . If not BDP behind it then who else ? 😕
I think it's Varsha and her parent's plan
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I think it's Varsha and her parent's plan

me2 think it's Varsha and her parents plan . 
Friday's episode was Pintuji...at his best...

The DBPS was for once so scared not because of this so called ghost but because of his inability to comprehend as to what was happening to him!

He was never like this before...he was wondering how could a so called college mate whom he did not seem to remember ...appear and disappear ...It was a strange experience for him and so true too...

To add to this was the non acceptance of the family members about his encounter with Varsha...

How could Babloo make fun of him???

How could Krishna think he could be lying to him???

Why does everyone think he needs medical help...while I can understand that not being able to see this girl has prompted them to say that...still he was never the types to lie...plus he was the fearless one at home...maybe if it was a male ghost he would have shown his DBPS action...because it was a girl he maintained his dignity and moved away from her!!!! How sweet of him...

Ganga was really nice to trying to persuade Krishna not to leave him alone which was the best thing to do...Someone else could have got the tea for him...

But it was indeed a great performance by my HERO!!!!!! (our...)
Kinshuk you were outstanding the whole of last week...

What are we going to do if AB ends??

Originally posted by kmfan_2

Friday's episode was Pintuji...at his best...

The DBPS was for once so scared not because of this so called ghost but because of his inability to comprehend as to what was happening to him!

He was never like this before...he was wondering how could a so called college mate whom he did not seem to remember ...appear and disappear ...It was a strange experience for him and so true too...

To add to this was the non acceptance of the family members about his encounter with Varsha...

How could Babloo make fun of him???

How could Krishna think he could be lying to him???

Why does everyone think he needs medical help...while I can understand that not being able to see this girl has prompted them to say that...still he was never the types to lie...plus he was the fearless one at home...maybe if it was a male ghost he would have shown his DBPS action...because it was a girl he maintained his dignity and moved away from her!!!! How sweet of him...

Ganga was really nice to trying to persuade Krishna not to leave him alone which was the best thing to do...Someone else could have got the tea for him...

But it was indeed a great performance by my HERO!!!!!! (our...)
Kinshuk you were outstanding the whole of last week...

What are we going to do if AB ends??

@BOLD

Shanti Di This is what I was thinking about . How could Babloo make fun of him like this ? How coould he think that Pintu might be ding some silly joke ? Atleast If his intention would have been to cheer up Pintu , then I could have understood his behaviour . But From his tone and silly expressions I really don't think he ever thought to cheer up Pint , On the contrary he makes fun of Pintu .And I really DISLIKED it  👎🏼 

About Krishna First me 2 thought that Why Krishna didn't believed him .Atleast she should have trusted him . But then I thought that She was more worried for Pintu's heath and may be she was thinking that Pintu will rest for sometime and will be ok . And so she didn't thought much deeply about it . But now I think Slowly she will realzie that Pintu is not lieng and it's some plan against Pintu . And Once she realizes it ..she will defo support him like always . 

@RED

Awww Yeah Di That was really sweet , but more then Sweet it was really scary which not only scared our strong DBPS but US too . The way he was going backwards and then was saying that he is married and Varsha should stay from him was really sweet and emotional . 

@BLACK

I really don't know what will I do if AB ends . Hope it stays and gets a nice good deserving time slot .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
Friday's episode was worrying for me to see no one believing him except maybe for Ganga, poor Pintuji, felt so bad for him, also liked how he said he was married, so much fear and concern in his face as to what is happening,,,,,I think Pinky is behind this whole thing though and eventually they will find out
Originally posted by trinilisa

Friday's episode was worrying for me to see no one believing him except maybe for Ganga, poor Pintuji, felt so bad for him, also liked how he said he was married, so much fear and concern in his face as to what is happening,,,,,I think Pinky is behind this whole thing though and eventually they will find out

Don't Worry Lisa . Krishna defo will believe him . And yeah I also loved how He was saying again and again that I am Married man . That was so sweet. No Pinky is not behind it . In Fri epi It can be seen from Pinky-Bihari Convo that They are not behind it . 
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Don't Worry Lisa . Krishna defo will believe him . And yeah I also loved how He was saying again and again that I am Married man . That was so sweet. No Pinky is not behind it . In Fri epi It can be seen from Pinky-Bihari Convo that They are not behind it . 

My dad actually thought that from the pinky-bihari convo, they are behind it cuz something did look fishy. And bihari seemed very confident that pintu won't be able to handle business. Maybe bihari is after it...and he didn't tell pinky about it? Something is fishy.
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

My dad actually thought that from the pinky-bihari convo, they are behind it cuz something did look fishy. And bihari seemed very confident that pintu won't be able to handle business. Maybe bihari is after it...and he didn't tell pinky about it? Something is fishy.

Can't say surely Jackie .They might be behind it OR they might not be behind it . We will come to know about it in further episodes . 
Crazy thought what if its tt and he wants to somehow get babloo to work for him. He always said that he would get both of them to work for him. This way babloo would be forced to help until pintu gets better. And tt has never been afraid to discredit pintu to get what he wants before so maybe its him. I know he has mallowed bt dnt know if he has changed and he is the only 1 besides pinky that could do this. Coz its not krishna or ganga, babloo is up in the air at the moment if they showed him as doing this wnt be surprised at all. And it would make no sense for bihari not to tel pinky wants he up to. At the moment it seems like those 2 are just goin to take advantage of the situation.so its got to be tt. Bt i am confused.