Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

DOTW - Pankhuri A Strong Woman!

inspireyosoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello! I hope I do not bore you guys with my topic 😆

Okay I am posting this after watching today's episode.
I shall present you with my thoughts and opinions about this current track and we can further discuss on the topic.

Well, we recently saw how things changed between Adi & Pankhu. We saw a caring and Adi who valued his wife's pride and self-respect more than anything else. We also gt the chance to witness a strong Pankhu who wanted to make a stand in holding on the vow they have made to Avantu even though she was dying every inch to be with her love, Adi.

My question here, is it right of Pankhu to stand by the vow and not go with Adi? After all, its her life and its her decisions, Adi was there ready to stand by her. What else would she need to survive? According to me, she could have went forward and started a new beginning with Adi. However, I feel she was trying to be as good daughter in law as she could and respect her elders. She felt that respecting elders and standing by what she has promised is more impt than her own pleasures and happiness. This trait simply shows how strong willed character is Pankhu. What are your takes on this?

Next, I would like to bring out another point. Have you guys heard of everything happens for one's highest good. After watching today's episode (17/12/2012), I felt about how true this saying is! We know that Pankhu has once again proved that she values others well being and happiness before her own. Its only shows how much compassionate this woman is. I really admire Pankhu for this. Well yes, she got hurt and its really sad to see that 😭 But guys see one thing, all this happened for the good. Because of her accident, we got to see the caring side of Avantu and we got to see this actually also made Avantu and Harish speak with each other without their normal fight! I felt that deep down Avantu actually knows that Pankhu is a good and well-cultured girl but perhaps there are some superficial reasons that Avantu might be blinded by and thus she portrays hatred towards Pankhu. We all saw how she much of care she did have for her daughter in law today! Do you think this would be a new beginning for the mother in law and daughter in law relationship?

We also saw Adi being so troubled and worried for his Jaan. Perhaps this would also push Adi to come to a realisation that love has already bloomed within him for this strong and beautiful woman, who is now his wife. What do you guys think?

Go ahead and discuss. Now that I have typed out, I guess this DOTW is dedicated for Pankhu. I admire this character so much. (: Well I am not going to be around as I am off to vacation but I will come back and read all of your discussion. Please please surprise me. I hope this is not a boring topic. 😆

Have a great week ahead all you awesome people!

Lots of love,
Sneha

Edited by shangawesome - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inspireyosoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silsha

Great post Di..!!👏

Awesome! I managed to get internet! Thank you for commenting 😊 but y no one else commenting? 😭 is the topic boring or something?
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The topic is most definitely not boring! It is a fabulous topic. I loved your DOTW and I wanted to reply when I had plenty of free time on my hands so I can give thoughtful answers but honestly slipped my mind..

Why anyone else not replying I don't know.. Are people overlooking it?
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

The topic is most definitely not boring! It is a fabulous topic. I loved your DOTW and I wanted to reply when I had plenty of free time on my hands so I can give thoughtful answers but honestly slipped my mind..

Why anyone else not replying I don't know.. Are people overlooking it?

No we are not overlooking . Actually we are very much busy in guessing what Sheila and Geeta are cooking for PAYA.